H4: PART 2 (ENGLISH)

Arthit smiled as he greeted the young man who, at that moment, was climbing the steps of the great staircase.

"Wow ... no doubt my sister is really lucky...", he though as he watched the fashionable suit that the groom was wearing and that, without a doubt, accentuated his muscular body, "they certainly will make a perfect couple... they will be the envy of everyone".

- "Hello, Arthit" - replied Kongpob, with a slight smile, while stopping halfway to observe the ornaments already placed on the room - "it seems that the organizers have outdone themselves".

Arthit nodded.

- "I'm glad you like it"

"Especially because, in the end, I had to choose them myself ...", he thought as he averted his eyes slightly to the black carpets and white flowers that adorned the entire room.

", he thought as he averted his eyes slightly to the black carpets and white flowers that adorned the entire room

The truth was that everyone, including himself, had to intervene in the preparation of the wedding.

After all, that had been the priority in the family.

The only thing that mattered.

Everything else could wait ...

In fact, even his own wedding had been relegated to the background.

As everything had to be perfect for the Great wedding of the year ...

Yes.

That was how it was talked about.

The Great Wedding of the Year, the most awaited moment by all. As, thanks to it, the two most important families of the country would unite to form one.

As the founders of the company had wished.

- "You seems to be happy" - mumbled Kongpob, causing the young man to come out of his thoughts abruptly.

Beside Kong, listening to the conversation with interest, were his parents.

"But ... when is it that they have arrived?!", Arthit asked himself while greeting the two people who, together with his own parents, ran the Family Company.

Arthit swallowed with difficulty. He was already thinking about the reprimand that, without a doubt, he was going to receive for not having adequately welcomed the relatives of Kong.

Especially if his mother came to learn of his gaffe.

As, no doubt, she was the person who was more interested in the wedding.

Well... that was without counting Kong's own grandmother Rose ...

- "My husband is no longer there" - the old woman had said, with a determined look, as soon as they had heard of Kongpob's return after finishing his studies abroad - "but I am ... and I will make sure that everything goes like he wanted ...this wedding will take place in the shortest time possible. "

And so it had been.

Now it only remained for the bride and groom to show up to begin the ceremony that would unite them for life.

Arthit smiled.

- "It's my sister's wedding, of course I'm happy for her ... and for you"

Kongpob nodded quietly and turned to the door through which the parents and grandfather of his girlfriend had come

Kongpob nodded quietly and turned to the door through which the parents and grandfather of his girlfriend had come. All of them with happy expressions on their faces and showing their best dresses and jewelry.

- "Kong!" - Peck exclaimed as he approached and hugged the young man - "I'm glad you've arrived. Come on, it is time to take our places near the main door..."

After which he took the young man's hand and started to walk towards one of the corridors.

- "Your sister is ready, right?" - Mr Rojnapat asked his son.

Arthit nodded.

- "Go and find her ... it's time to start the ceremony"

- "Right away" - replied Arthit as he began to climb the stairs again.

His heart, with each step he took, beat with more force and his hands began to sweat.

"The time has come ... the ceremony will begin and, in a few minutes, my sister and Kong will be married".

Arthit reached the second floor of the house and approached one of the doors.

- "Sister, it's time ..."

However nobody answered him.

The young man frowned and, slowly, reached for the golden knob. A few seconds later he had opened the door.

There was no one inside...

The room was empty except for a bouquet of flowers, Arthit's favorites, and a letter that the young man picked up with trembling hands.

Arthit,

I can not continue with this madness ...

Excuse me with our parents and grandpa.

With love , your sister.

PD ... I left you something on the dresser (just in case)

Arthit looked at the furniture.

There, on a small cushion, was a bracelet that Arthit recognized immediately.

A bracelet that caused him to read the message again without being able to believe what was happening.