Part 18

Riley POV:

I have to go back to school today but at least I'm finally going home today. Andrew is gonna be in school too. About time he left his girlfriends place to be with his only little sister. I was blow drying my hair after taking a bath I was only in a towel, and then my bedroom door opened and I clutched onto my towel tightly, SHIT! I FORGOT TO CLOSE THE DOOR!

Jamal: Oh my God! I'm so sorry!!!

Jamal turns away. And I yell at him.

Riley: GET OUT!!

Jamal quickly closes the door. And yells from the other side of the door while I continue getting ready. We yell at each other back and forth.

Jamal: You should've locked it!

Riley: You should've knocked!

I don't hear anything back and I can just sense Jamal is clicking his tongue in annoyance at me right now.

Riley: I know you clicking your tongue STOP!

Finally, I hear an answer.

Jamal: How did you know?!

I roll my eyes.

Riley: Does it even matter!? What do you want anyway for you to just walk into my room!?!

Jamal: My mom is calling us down for breakfast ALSO WERE GOING TO BE LATE YOU HAVE 15 MINUTES LEFT TO GET READY AND EAT BEFORE WE LEAVE!!

I roll my eyes again. Jeez I got it chill Jamal..!!

Riley: Ok! I'll be there soon NOW GO!!

Jamal: OK!

I hear Jamal's mad stomps down the stairs. Then I hear June yell. And I laugh. It's been a while since I smiled and laughed this hard before.

June: JAMAL STOP STOMPING! YOUR NOT AN ELEPHANT! AND PEOPLE ARE STILL SLEEPING!

I finally finish getting ready but I have to skip breakfast I took too long. Aish! I ran to the car. And Jamal rolled down the window.

Jamal: Hurry up! You wanna be late!

I rush into the car and finally I can relax. Until I saw, Caylee..... I forgot she comes with us. I put in my headphones like usual so I don't hear their conversation and wait till we're at school before rushing out of the car and running to my friends.

Aslay: Stop running! Do you want your heart to stop beating?!

I shook my head and then Pure hugged me.

Pure: Don't run like that again! Your lucky your brother isn't starting school today but tomorrow!

I click my tongue. Like he would care... and roll my eyes and then Aslay lightly punched my shoulder.

Aslay: Don't give attitude!

I smiled.

Riley: Sorry.....

I wish I was older than my friends... Aslay is 1 year older and Pure is 2 years older wahhhhh! Then I waved to them before walking to my classroom. Knowing Jamal he's probably already there talking to his "gang".... I don't know why he called his group of friends that. And not surprising when I walk in he's there. I look at him while walking over to my desk. I look away after realizing I was sitting in my chair for a good 2 minutes staring at him. Luckily Caylee isn't in this class, our friendship is already shaking, I don't want our friendship to go rock bottom to the point where we can't even speak to each other anymore..... then the teacher comes in. And I can sense Jamal sitting on his chair. I breath in and focus on the lesson. During the lesson I felt a tap on my shoulder, its either Jamal or Jamal's Friend Dan. Both annoying! I try to ignore it at first but someone doesn't get message and keeps going. I turn around slightly and I see the reflect of Jamal on the window launching quietly..... So its him, not surprised to see that he is annoying me, I hate him. Finally, I have enough and turn to them and speak as quietly as possible so that I won't get caught. My eyes are firm and my voice cold. I've really changed the past 9 months..... The quiet and cheerful person. To the even quieter and cold person.

Riley: Jamal quit it!

I look at Dan and shoot him a non-friendly smile. And he raises an eyebrow at me.

Dan: You lik-

Riley: Dan shut it!

Jamal then gives me the act I hate. When people think i'm really mad and digusted at them they put on such a fake face and said sorry sincerely. And I have no choice but to say its ok back. And he did just that.

Jamal: Sorry Sorry!

I blow my mind out. Luckily class is over and the teacher left just in time, it's lunch. But, now  I can't bother to say its ok to people who do this anymore. I don't care if Jamals stupid friends are here to see me break down.

Riley: Stop with that! You know I hate that! Shouldn't You!?

Jamal: Riley lets not talk here......

I look at my surroundings again. I see Caylee at the door once we catch each others eyes she runs away..... I put my head down. I-I lost another friend..... THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT YOU TURNED ME INTO THIS MONSTER NO ONE CAN APPROACH I LOST MYSELF!!

No POV:

Jamal: Everyone leave........

The crowd doesn't move.

Jamal: WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST TELL YOU PEOPLE TO DO! GO!!

Everyone leaves at his sudden screaming. And Dan runs out the door. And Riley even got scared and stopped crying.
_______________________________________