debut.

Recap:

"The 0 point robot..... Well better avoid this one."

Izuku turned to run away but he heard a girl grunt in pain. When he turned to look who it was ,there was a brown haired girl on the ground who's leg seemed to be struck. And the humongous robot was about to step on her.

Without giving a second though Izuku got into running stance. While azazel
Thought-

"HERE IT COMES!"

Izuku started sprinting towards the humongous giant robot, while he was at it ,his emerald eye's turned to lustrous crimson and once close enough to the robot, he jumped right towards the face of the robot with inhuman strength while leaving behind a trail of strong wind, once he was close enough he drew his right arm for a punch while what appeared to be red hot thorns enveloped his arm.

"DIEEEEEEE!" he yelled as he punched the robot and shattering its upper half to pieces.

Everyone was watching in awe as Izuku was falling down after crushing the robot, Izuku noticed something - his right arm was completely different , it looked like it had a faint glow of crimson, more veiny, as it appeared to be a bit more muscles with dense muscles and had pointy fingers , only that it was his own flesh that has changed. Before he could be amazed he noticed that the ground was approaching very fast.

"Holyyyyyy!" he clenched his fist and sent a breath taking punch to the ground, forming a huge crater.

At this point almost every student were more than amazed as he stood back up.

He looked at his changed hand, he took a deep breath and concentrated on controlling his awakened power, and it went back to normal. Izuku remained silent for a moment.

"Was that........?" he muttered.
"Yup, congratulations on your first skill."

Izuku took a breath.
"fufufufufufufu.....hahahahaha...........HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Izuku started laughing like a maniac while facing the sky, gaining the attention of a few student including uraraka and lida.

Izuku turned towards the broken pieces of the 0 point robot.
"If i don't get any points for this i swear to god!" he said with smirk.

He turned to look at the eyes that were starring at him, once he got a glance at them his arrogant smirk turned to a heart warming genuine smile.
"Seen a ghost?" he asked smiling as if pulling them back to reality.

He cracked his knuckles and neck.
"Now then ,let me try making a few more poin-""TIME UUUUUUP!" the time was up and the exam was over.
"Well... Never mind then."

He turned towards the girl who was struck, gave a smile and reached out his hand.
"you okay?"

She slighting turned a shade red and took his hand.
"Y-Yeah t-thank you"
After she stood up though, she grunted due to pain and lost balance. Before she could hit the ground , Izuku caught her by the waist, lifted her and held her in bridal style, close to his chest.
Her face was now beat red.
"Careful now, you just hurt you leg, you know." He said with a smile.

Her face was now literally steaming.
"Ah....i..... Th-th-thanks! Yo-...i.....mean.....shhhhh-ahhh"
Izuku looked confused at the girl's weird behaviour.

After all the steam was out, she was finally stable enough to stand.
"You are pretty strong" she whispered under her breath.
"What was that?" Izuku asked.
"N-n-nothing!"
"Oh....... Weird...."
"E-excuse me?"
"No it was nothing , whats your name?"
"I-it's U-uraraka O-ochako!"
"Oh, Pleased meeting you Uraraka-san"

"Well then..." Izuku took a glance around "it was a good warm up." he said before turning to leave.
"Umm! Whats your name?" the girl asked. He tilted his head a bit "Izuku midoriya." and left.