Fight alongside

"I AM HERE! Coming through the door like a normal person!" The Faggot yelled......... Coming through a door like a normal person.

"Almight!!" these peasants yelled back in surprise.

Except for the transfer student and me. Her name was...? Ayaka? Ayani? Aaya? Whatever. Anyway she's just being emotionless as always. I mean she does fake it like she has emotions, everyone falls for it, but that doesn't fool me.

I watched as Almight went on with his speech and announcement.
If what i heard is correct, then today there is a training session.
Each team is paired with two members, one gotta safe guard a weapon, also known as villains. While the other one gotta retrieve it, A.K.A Heroes.

...............

And our hero costumes are here.

We went to pick up our hero costumes, and i just received mine.

I smirked at the sight of my costume, Its exactly like how i wanted it to be.
While i started putting on my costume, Azazel spoke up.

'i just noticed something'

'Hmm? What?'

'I sense life in her'

'Huh? What......?'

'She has a demon inside her too'

'What!? You mean like us?'

'Not a strong one like me, nor is it a full demon, But yeah, she does have one'

'.......Alright, lets speak to her about it..... Later.'

'Yeah.'

'For now, lets focus on the match' i said as i finished putting on my attire.
If you can call it that.

__________________________________

As i walked out of the changing room, i spotted Ayano standing there, like she was waiting for me.
I also noticed her hero attire was looking a purple-black Gothic casual wear........ Like mine.

 Like mine