Prolouge

________

________

You liked it better when it was always cold, the snowy mountains where you spent most of your days with your dragon mom Eira. After she left you made your way into a town not too far from the mountains. This is where you roamed until you got older and decided to move to Magnolia.

You met your new bestie Olivia, an Orange flying cat. You two have been inseparable ever since.

By the time you turned 18 you joined a dark guild called Blood Moon. You hated good guilds ever since phantom lord has been taken down. The guild you hated the most was Fairy Tail. All their destruction yet all the praise they got? Pathetic.

Their demise would be coming shortly...thanks to you. (Y/N) (L/N) the Snow Dragon Slayer.

~~~~~~

Snickers and laughter raise from the guild hall. It smelt like cigarettes,coffee, and alcohol all in one.

You walk in with Olivia by your side, you walk up to the table to your so called "friends" if you wanna call them that.

First, there was Sammy, he was tall and handsome but that charm magic is powerful he also used dark fire magic. He was like a brother almost, he's the reason your still alive after all these years of causing trouble. Next was Nelly, she's was kinda obsessed with you, she can make anything her puppet and give them major power upgrades, she was big in the boob department and had short pink hair.

Next was Kingsley, a little weird but don't take that weirdness for weakness he can make himself stronger by each passing second and sometimes it even scared you. Lastly, Kenzie she was Kingsley's little sister, she uses transformation magic to transform into any mage and take their powers.

You all were an odd bunch but it all works out. "(Y/N) looking good, what's the plan for today?" Nelly gives you a sly flirt as you sit down. "Yeah I've been bored with this sitting around crap you said you had a plan so spill." Sammy slams his hand on the table.

"Watch your tone Sammy..." you roll your eyes kicking up your feet on the table. "I wanna take down Fairy Tail."

They give you a silence then start to bust out laughing. "The hell is so funny?!" You look at them confused.

"That's literal suicide (Y/N) did you see what the hell happened the Phantom Lord?" Kenzie continues to laugh.
"Legit they have freaking Erza Scarlet (Y/N)! And even I'm scared of her." Kingsley adds.

"Screw Erza Scarlet!!" You yell a little too loud. "I'll take her down my damn self you all just have to take care of the rest! Now quit being babies. This could be our chance to be actual somebody's!" You get up from the table.

"I'll show you all.." you storm out the guild hall.

"Wait up (Y/N)!" Olivia flies after you quickly.

You don't say anything but keep storming towards somewhere. "(Y/N) it's better to talk out your feelings..." Olivia sighs. "Not this again..I don't care." You make it.

The sign reads Fairy Tail as clear as day.

"(Y/N)...lets think about this." Olivia backs up slowly. You don't care you just smirk.

"Snow Dragon ROAR!" You blast the guild hall. You throw even more attacks people around scream for help and run in terror. You evilly giggle.

Familiar people run out, Natsu Dragneel, Lucy Heartfillia, Gray Fullbuster, that new member Wendy Marvell, and the infamous red haired queen Erza Scarlet.

"What is the meaning of this?!" Erza yells at you. Olivia grabs your shoulders, "Remember the name (Y/N) (L/N) of Blood Moon!"

Olivia flies away with you in her arms. The war has just begun.

—————

So yes it's a female x female reader book my first one ever! I am bisexual so this is really big for me personally so I hope my lgbtq fairy tail fans who love Erza are able to enjoy This new series!!