#1: PJO AU

Lance's P. O. V

        The sun glared in my eyes. My legs ached, shaking and begging me to sit down and take a rest, but I denied. I walked for as long as I could remember. My friend Hunk was behind him, running to catch up with me every so often. Long story short, Hunk saved my freaking life. We both nearly died. Turns out a monster or whatever was trying to kill us. Well, me. Hunk said he would explain when we got to camp. Whatever that meant, but we would have to walk. Neither of us knew how to drive yet, so that was safest thing to do.

"We're here," Hunk panted in between the two words.

The first thing I saw was a large sign with Greek symbols written all over it, suddenly fusing together into English.

Camp Half-Blood..?

I didn't know why, but my skipped a beat. I've heard of this place before.

"Dude, don't be so scared," Hunk said, putting his warm hand on my shoulder. "You'll be safe here."

Did I really look scared? I wasn't scared. I was surprised. The reason balanced at the tip of my tongue, trying not to roll over. I shook it off, walking inbetween the legs of the sign with Hunk.

And this is where stuff went down. Horses with large wings flew past me, landing at stables nearby. Hundreds of kids wore bright orange t-shirts with black print. The sun shined so bright, it was almost blinding. I could many cabins, spread out in the shape of a U. Each had its own theme. I rubbed my so hard, it was like I entered a whole new galaxy.

"Dude. I'm hallucinating," I said, breaking the connection between my fists and my eyes.

"Nope. This is all real. This is Camp," Hunk said. I could feel him smiling. And probably secretly making fun of me.

"Let's go. I have to take you to the director."

"Director?" I tilted my head.

"Yeah. His name is Chiron."