#3: Sally Face AU

Lance took out the new gear boy Pidge made for him.

"The heck is that?" Keith asked, pointing at the device Lance held.

"Pidge made it for me. He said it could attract whatever supernatural creatures we were looking for."

"Right. . . ." Keith mumbled.

Lance turned it on, pointing the antenna at Keith.

"Dude, don't point at me," he said, waving his hands.

Lance rolled his eyes, pointing at the dirty bathtub.

The gear boy began to make glitchy sounds. It shook, surrounding itself with green electric. Keith and Lance stared at it in awe. Then everything went black. Only Lance was there, swallowed by the darkness.

"Keith?" He yelled, silently begging for an answer.

He heard a rumble in front of him. A large, black shadow shaped as an animal with with red eyes charged towards him. Before he probably would've died at that moment, he could see that dirty bathtub again.

"Dude! You literally froze. I was shaking you, but you didn't move. At all. You didn't even blink."

Lance rubbed the side of his head.

"Really?" He asked, raising an eyebrow, although Keith couldn't see that.

Keith nodded.

Lance looked at the gear boy. It was off now. No more green electric. He put it back in his back pocket.

"What did you see?" Keith asked.

"I don't know. . . . It was dark. All I saw was piercing red eyes."

Keith shifted his feet, starting to feel uncomfortable, but he didn't say anything.

"We should go," Lance said. Keith nodded, following him out the dirty bathroom.