Prologue

Ring, ring.

A brunette took out his pocketed phone and answered the call. Said brunette is Amatsuki, an utaite. He glanced at the phone's screen to identify the caller before answering.

"Hello, Urata-san?" He said, right after pressing the accept call button. "Where are you? Sakatan and i are almost at Maffy's house. You near?" Amatsuki gave a small chuckle. "Yeah, i'm near, just need to turn this corner and i'll be there."

True to his words, their friend's house became visible after he turned the corner. Amatsuki approaches the plain white building, and saw his two friends Sakata and Urata come from the opposite way.

"Oh Amatsuki, morning~" Sakata cheered out, raising his arm in the air energetically while Urata smiles at the redhead's enthusiasm. "Sakatan, Urata-san, heya~" 

The three of them knew where Mafu keeps his spare keys, since they meet up at the albino's house a lot. Swifly taking the keys, Urata opened the front door.

"Excuse us, we're comin in!" He exclaimed, entering the seemingly quiet house. "Huh. That's weird... usually Mafu-kun just runs down from his room and greets us loudly. The place seems empty." Sakata said after entering.

Amatsuki glanced around the room, looking for signs of his friend. "Hey, Mafu-kun's shoes are here. He must be inside. Oh, and isn't this Soraru-san's?" The brunette beckoned to the shoe rack near the front door.

"Yeah, that's definitely Soraru-san's. But where are they?" Urata said, walking towards the living room. "No one's he-"

A small whimper was heard from underneath the sofa's cushions, cutting the male of his words. "W... what's that?" Curiously, Sakata and Urata approaches the white sofa filled with stuffed toys, and removes them one by one to uncover-

"Children?!"