Chapter 2

Previously...

That was your last straw of sanity. You were tired. You let a strange an into your room who resembles an anime character to the T. Now his hand is on fire. Nope, you are out.

"... Okay.... I'm... I'm gonna go take a nap..." You don't even reach the foot of your bed before out vision turns black and your body gives way.

________________________________________________________________________________

Snoring. There is someone snoring right in my ear and they are louder than a train blaring its horn. Your eyes snap open when you feel something on your waist and back. Throwing yourself away from whatever the hell was holding onto you as if you were a teddy bear. It was still dark, so you can't imagine what time it must actually be.

'Phone! I have a phone!' You think as you scramble out of bed and grab your cell phone as if it was the answer to your problems. Hissing at the brightness, you immediately lower it and squint at the time it said. 2:37am. It is very much early.

'Flashlight!' You think, glad that the little device in your hands can do much. Tapping on the little icon, you shine it at your bed, almost dropping it as you see a man there. Honestly, the events of earlier had seemed like a ridiculous dream, so for it to actually happen was just.... fucking crazy.

Getting closer with the light in his face, it scrunched his nose and grabbed a pillow to cover his face, his snores muffled. Okay, so he must've brought you to bed, that much is evident. And if he is truly The Natsu Dragneel, then of course he would just sleep in the same bed as you without any sort of decency. Just to make sure that you were awake, you reach over and smack the pillow, hitting his face. It was enough to cause the man to snort and sit up in a panic, coughing as he tossed the pillow aside.

His quick actions caught you off guard, covering your flashlight as if it were now the culprit. "What the hell did you do that for? Can't you just go back to sleep? Your bed is better than Lucy's and that is not easy to beat" He said, words becoming more mumbled as you watched his silhouetted figure fall back to lay on the bed, leaving you baffled. Who the hell just gets smacked in the face and falls back asleep?!

"What a weirdo" You say out loud, flinching and shining your phones light at him as he suddenly jumped to stand on your bed while saying "who are you calling a weirdo", promptly causing him to fall back and slam his head against the head board and groaning. Nice one y/n, nice one. Moving over, the sympathetic part of you went to check on him, frowning. "Are you okay?"

"Let's see: I get pulled into a place I've never heard about, get woken up by a smack to my face, and smash my head against your stupid bed. Do I seem okay to you?" He lifted his head and glared at you, obviously angry, but his look didn't scare you away. If anything, it made him more believable... and hot.

"But did you die? No. Now stop complaining and suck it up. I'm just as confused about the whole thing as you are. You- you're suppose to be fake. Nothing about you, your friends, your home, and your adventures are suppose to be fictional."

"...You could be a little nicer about this whole thing. I kinda figured that out when you decided to fall asleep while standing up." Guilt bloomed in your chest and you sighed, patting his knee and giving it a comforting squeeze. You could hold in your fangirling to make him feel better. After all, he was one of your favorite characters on the show.

"Sorry Natsu. Let's start over. My name is y/f/n y/l/n. I'm 17, and I live on Earth. I have been a fan of you and Fairy Tail for quite a while now. I... I'll help you out as much as I can but only if you're quite and you listen to everything I tell you do. My family cannot know that you are here, at least not yet. I have two more days of school left over and they're going on vacation for the winter holidays while I stay home for work because they said if I don't come in, I'll be fired." Stupid seasonal job. They're lucky I need money.