Bodyswap part 1

A/N hi.

Summary: what will happen when an experiment goes very wrong and Tony and Peter end up swapping bodies? A meeting with the rogue ( did I spell that right) avengers and school bullies.
Tony is peter's adopted dad in this one.

Peter's pov
Mr Stark and I were just messing about in the lab when there was an explosion from over where he was sitting.

" Oh shit. Whoops...."

Followed by a loud explosion of a test tube. Dark grey mist leaked out from the pile of shattered glass and engulfed the room making me splutter. The strange gas surrounded me so that I could barely see the desk in front of me. I couldn't breathe. The lack of pure air was slowing down my brain. I need to get out of here! Where's Mr Stark? I have to help him. Where is he? I struggled to my feet, the floor shifting with each step. My voice came out slow and slurred, sounding almost as if I was under the influence of alcohol.
" Mister Stark?"

No reply. Well, that's stra-
My train of thought was cut of when my body collapsed to the ground. Black spots started to cloud my vision as unconsciousness overtook me.

Mr Stark's pov
What? Oh right. I blew something up. Again... Oh my god is Pete all right? I started to rise to my feet but nearly collapsed. Gripping to the nearby desk I pushed myself up. I waited a moment for my vision to clear and I looked down. What was I doing by Pete's desk? Am I shorter? I glanced around for Peter until I caught a glimpse of my own reflection. I looked younger, smaller and like ...
Peter! Fuck!

How did that happen? Wait, so does that mean- as I turned to check on my kid I saw me, but not me, staring back at me, with wide concerned eyes.
" how?" He whispered

" No idea honestly, the chemicals in the experiment, after it exploded could have reacted with one of the magical objects on the room." I was currently studying a self refilling shot glass gifted to me by Dr Strange.

" Do you think we can fix this?" It was weird hearing my voice sound so small and so full of emotion. " We will have to, tomorrow the 'rouges' as you like to call them are coming to negotiate the accords, then the next day you have school."

" Do I have to go to school dad?"

" Yes."

" do you think ' my dad caused an explosion that switched our bodies would be a valid excuse to get out of PE?"

" No. Anyway, what's so bad about sport? You're not exactly unfit? In fact I think you are, as the youth say, 'ripped'."

" Dad ew no one says that! Anyway can we focus on the actual problem right now."

Peter and I worked hard for hours thinking of many possible ways to fix this. Everything that could have  caused this was tested, multiple times.

Peter's pov
We worked for hours. I noticed how quiet everything seemed without my super hearing. I was very tired. And I was hungry. As if he could read my mind Mister Stark exclaimed," Pizza?"

" sure."

"Pepperoni?"

" yes please."
After lots of pizza and several hours of sluggish work I finally trudged to my room at about 1 am.
———————-
The next day

Tony's pov
I jolted awake after another anxiety induced nightmare. I was back at that abandoned hydra base and Rogers was hitting me and I could see in his eyes that there was no regret or guilt when he left me to die. That image, so clearly ingrained into my brain, haunted me every night. Since Peter started living here my nightmares weren't as severe but they still happened. I dreaded the day ahead, especially with Peter in control of my body. How would he react to Rogers?

————-
A/N sorry I know it's short but I just wanted to finally produce my first proper chapter! Please tell me how to improve my work as I love hearing what others think of my work. I also am open to any requests with pretty much any marvel character related with Peter or tony, and no smut ew.
Thanks
- L  xxx