He's My Father ( part one)

Summary = The rogue Avengers return to the compound. Tony Stark had enough stress as it was without a freaked out God of Mischief bursting into his tower and a certain spidey powered teen claiming to be related.

No pov
" Good afternoon Mr Rogers, Mr Barton and Miss Maximoff. Mr Stark will see you shortly." Friday announced, disgust seeping from her voice as if she was human. Friday knew how they had treated her boss and she didn't like it. Boss may have forgiven the rogue avengers but that didn't mean she had to.

Petey Pie's pov

Mister Stark told me that a few of the rouge avengers were coming back to discuss the accords. ( None of the stuff in Lagos or Bucharest happened they just fought over the accords and what Steve thought they would do to Bucky. Zemo and all that still happened.)
I hated them, mostly Steve and Wanda for what they did to Mister Stark. In fact I wouldn't mind revealing my true heritage if it meant I could use my powers to strangle them to death. Or maybe stabbing them would be more fun? I am definitely taking after my father. I guess there are worse people to act like.

_           _
O          O         This is a time skip.
       👄              Please name her so she can be happy.

Peter's pov
The rogues, as we called them, sauntered in as if they lived here. Well, I guess they used to. Mister Stark still hadn't appeared yet. I sat on the giant couch, silently observing their every move. They were still unaware of my presence, which was surprising considering one was a highly trained spy. The shadows from the large windows concealed me perfectly.
" Where is Stark? Late as usual. You know for a businessman I would have actually expected him to be able to arrive on time." Rogers' voice was cold and stern, much like his glare.
" Contrary to your belief, the world doesn't actually revolve around you." My voice made all three heads turn in unison. I'm surprised I stayed undetected for that long. It was almost comical watching their eyes widening in shock before hastily settling into a fighting stance.
" Who are you?" Wanda's words were so obviously filled with rage, almost like she was picking a fight.
" Why don't you read my mind and find out yourself you hydra freak." I was not happy with what she did to Mister Stark back when Ultron was still alive. Mr Stark still had nightmares about that vision which usually ended in late night cuddles and ice cream. I still woke up in the early hours of the morning; my head filled with memories of all my dead relatives.

Mister Stark's pov

Pepper made me go to this stupid meeting but it's over now. Yay! Cap and his squad should be here by now. I hope Peter hasn't seen them, he didn't hesitate to tell me how much he disliked them last time someone mentioned them. Oh well.

No! Not oh well!

NOT OH WELL! NOPE NOPE NOPE!

" Why are you getting ready to fight my son?" It was hard keeping a cold exterior with so many weapons pointing Peter's way.
For a bystander, the sight would have been very strange. A 15-year-old kid just standing there, disgust clear on his face, while three of the former Avengers stand in fighting stances with their weapons drawn.
" This jerk is your kid?"
" Watch it Rogers, remember who cleared your name and let you come here."
" Bit of a mistake if you ask me." Peter muttered just loud enough for everyone to hear ( apart from Clint, who was looking at the new house plant in the corner.)
" Hey Pete do you have any homework?"
" No, what a lame excuse to try and get me out of the room."

I know that the hate wasn't directed at me exactly but it still stung a bit.
" Why don't you guys sit here and watch tv or something. I'll order pizza." I tried to defuse the situation as best as I could. I just wanted to sleep to be honest. Wow! Look at me, Tony Stark the insomniac actually wanting sleep. As long as I don't get webbed to my bed by Pete again I'm happy.

" Thank you Tony." I think Clint was the only actually grateful one there.
" Sorry for nearly attacking you, it's a bit like a gag reflex now."
The apology made Peter visibly calm slightly. Maybe Pete and Clint could be friends?
" It's okay, I understand. My name's Peter."
" Nice to meet you, Peter, I'm Clint."
Peter and Clint were the only ones talking. Rogers and Maximoff were standing off to the side occasionally glancing at each other. Creepy.

(- _ -) this is another time skip. He is very sad. Maybe giving him a name would cheer him up?

Peter's pov

Several awkward hours later I found out Clint was actually a pretty cool guy. Rogers and Maximoff just whispered to each other and glanced around the room. Of course I could hear everything they said- it was mostly just basic small talk. Now we were all sat in various places around the kitchen. I made sure to distance myself from Steve and Wanda. Clint was a chill guy, he was pretty funny as well. The pizza was good ( as usual) and everyone seemed relatively comfortable. Of course that couldn't last forever, a shining blue portal opened and a dishevelled God of Mischief stepped out.
" Huh, it worked." He muttered nonchalantly.
" LOKI!" I needed to stop myself from screaming 'DAD' at him. I missed my father so much!
" What are you doing here?" Tony spat, his finger hovering over the button that activated his nano-tech suit.
" Just wanted to let you know, Thanos is coming."

———————————————

Thanks for reading!

I think I've become too obsessed with irondad and spideyson. In maths ( yes I'm English fite me) I read fraction as fanfiction. In my defence, it was very far away!

Love y'all
❤️🧡💛
- L