Bodyswap part 3

Why are there so many parts???
*le gasp* wow 500 views holy guacamole thanks guys!!!
Warning this is very team iron man, I guess he didn't do things that great and civil war was a mess but after it I just kind of disliked Steve

Warning language o no

Previously~
" So I just wanted to say a great big fuck you Rogers."

Peter's ( in Tony's body) pov

Here we go. Time to give this asshole a stern talking to. I'm tired of it being the other way round in those stupid videos.

"First things first." ((((You're freakishly tall it's weird you look like a noodle. No? Okay.))))
"You left me in a broken suit to die. No movement and no communication. It was a pile of steel titanium alloy (((is that what his suit is I can't remember))) slowly freezing over and let me tell you dried blood and ice is not a nice sight to have before you die.
Second thing, the Hydra base was NOT abandoned! If my actual family hadn't thought to check up and see why FRIDAY said I was being attacked and was close to death then I would be in a HYDRA base most likely being tortured."
Bucky flinched.
" Unlike you," I nodded my head towards the dark haired super soldier," I wouldn't have anyone willing to risk breaking twelve laws just to rescue me. Yes he broke twelve laws and also killed twenty five people." I stated, looking at the others shocked faces. He didn't tell them. I know I've been talking for a while but I'm not done with them yet.
" Side note, Maximoff is not a child. She's twenty six. Do you want to know where I was at twent six? I was building up my company till it made its first $1 billion. When I was twenty six no one saw me as a kid, I was just an irresponsible adult who killed people with the weapons I manufactured. Let me break it down for you. Wanda is an adult! She's irresponsible and she's killed people! Willingly! She signed up for Hydra and then willingly tortured and killed nearly sixty people with them! Don't forget when she attacked a whole building. When did we decide she was suitable for this team? Oh that's right we didn't! She helped you once and you thought, fuck it let's get her on the team because she will no doubt follow me like a puppy! Never mind the fact that she traumatised us with our worst fears. Let me tell you, you guys dying is not a nice dream to have." Everyone appeared shocked. I bet Tony didn't tell them. Idiot.

" You tore apart his family. He was left incredibly injured and depressed. You guys were his team and he loved you, that's why he gave up his house and lots of his money for you, so you would stay. He's been abandoned far too many times. You were his family and you used him and left his only true best friend in a wheel chair. Let me tell you something. If Tony wanted you dead for what you did and didn't say about his parents you would be lying six feet underground. Do you know how many target missiles he has in his suit. Any one of them could have been used to smash your head in but he didn't want to kill you. You were family and you threw that all away."

" I hate you Steve Rogers."

" Why are you talking about yourself in the third person?" Natasha asked, curiosity evident in her usual cold stare.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!
When did I start doing that? I just got so angry that I forgot.
" It's a long story." Tony replied quickly.
" I think you should leave." I said towards the rogues. Tony looked very clearly distressed.
" Also Barnes, we have equipment here that can help you with your triggers and some very skilled therapists. If you ever need that sort of thing just ask us." Tony had told me that he was willing to offer help to Barnes as it wasn't his fault.
"Bye!" I mockingly called after them.

" well that went well." Tony sighed sarcastically

Hello while I was writing this I got 700 views holy guacamole. Also I'm making a Dan and Phil one shot book but I probably won't update that much. Check it out if you wanna idk.

Love y'all
~ L
xxx