t w e n t y e i g h t

"she's down the hallway"

"Thank you sir"
I heard the voices from down the hallway. I was laying face down on my bed. I don't think I've ever gonna longer then two hours without technology.

"Raina." A voice said coldly from the doorway. Of course Jonah just had to come here I rolled my eyes "Raina I know you can hear me, I'm not an idiot"

"What do you want Jonah" I said into the matress, I wish I could be anywhere else but here at this moment

"We need to talk" He said, sitting down at the end of my bed. I groaned and rolled my eyes, sitting up to face him

"Seems like everyone just wants to talk today huh" I muttered and rolled eyes again "what's there to talk about, the fact that you're an asshole and I'm a little bitch? We've already established this, so if that's all you came to talk about you can leave"

"I'm not allowing us to just fall to peices like this Raina. We're best friends, we know eachtoher better than anyone else...We both made some very... Questionable mistakes. But I want I want to fix things with us" He said, staring at me "please don't shut me out after some silly mistakes"

"You think I'm going to fall for some stupid lame ass apology. You've said it yourself, we're best friends, you know me better than anyone else and you know I don't do this half ass shit" I said snappily

"Listen to me. Raina I fucked up okay, you know I would never want to intentionally hurt you. God damnit, if I could go back and take it back I would-"

"You obviously never cared about me or my feelings. If you valued what we had and actually cared you wouldn't have done what you did" I interrupt, shaking my head.

"I didnt care? Are you seriously going to fucking say I didn't care? That I didn't value everything? Are you fucking serious. Raina Clark, ever since the day I met you I've valued every minute. Everytime we watch movies at four in the afternoon and order take out, to sneaking out at one in the morning to get ice cream together. Every time I'd come over and spend the night when we wouldn't even do anything exciting besides sit there and casually show eachtoher some stupid meme that was funny in the moment. All the times we've went out to grab coffee on the way to school, to running to IHOP at four in the morning after a long night of sneaking around and not sleeping. Raina every minute I am with you I feel like I am on cloud nine. I care so fucking much about you. I care more about you then I do about myself sometimes. Do you know how many times I'd say some shit to people talking about you. Or how many times I'd tell my friends to shut their mouths when they made sexual comments behind your back. Or every time we're out in public and some weird old dude is staring at you how I'd wrap my arm around you, or hold your hand. Do you know how many nights of sleep I've lost because you were feelings bad and I stayed up to comfort you? Don't ever fucking say I don't care about you and don't value you. No matter when I fucking go I always want you with me. I don't want to throw all of these memories, feelings, and what we have. I know I fucked up, we both did. But please i-i don't want to lose you" He said,  a tear spilling down his cheek. I was in shock, I was in awe.

"Please....I just.... You make me feel all weird, you make me feel like s human again. Everyone at school only looks at me like I'm a big jocky quick fuck.... They all view me as a random athletic bad boy who's reputation is getting blowed by random girls and threatening all relationships. And whenever I'm around them that's how I feel and turn into .. I turn into all the things they say I am... But when I'm with you I feel normal. I feel like a soft big teddy bear, I feel like I'm actually worth something.... Just please don't leave me" he said breaking down into a sob.

I stared at him. I didn't know what to do. In the months that I've known him I've never seen this side of him. I've seen him be emotional, but never like this.
I crawled over to him and wrapped my small arms around him. He buried his head into my shoulder as tears fell from his eyes

"Listen I'm not going anywhere okay? As pissed as I am and as much as I want to punch you I. Your stupid stupid nose I'm not going anywhere" I said with, tears starting to swell my head as I rested my head on top of his

"Raina I love you" he said looking up, tear stained cheeks and red puffy eyes

"I love you too" I said, a tear falling down my cheek as we pulled eachtoher in for another hug

Sis Jonah went OFF
we love a sensitive sister

"I'm sensitive not soft, I will deck you while I'm crying bitch"

Anyways THANK YOU ALL FOR 12K READS AHHHhhhHHH