thirty eight

"sit, now" the principle said in an angry tone. I instantly did as told... it was one thing to get on jonahs bad side but being on the principals bad side was a whole different story.

"excuse me sir... I hate to be disrespectful, but can you please inform me why im here?" I said in a very polite and innocent tone. I could feel jonahs eyeroll. the room was set up very simply. the principals desk was right in the middle, in front of the desk was two chairs (where jonah and I had sat currently) and behind the principals desk was framed certificates and pictures of his family.

"well young lady, when two of my students  get into a fight and I find out another student was behind the whole fight its my duty to call apon ALL the students who were involved" Mr. Akins (the principal) said with a strong glare "now care to explain this whole issue at hand?"

"well you see sir, how could I. be involved in this? I didn't partake in the physical fight. I was at cheer practice, inside the school. they were at baseball practice, clear outside on the other side of school" I put on a fake smart tone. I've learned from my dad when I was younger that if you appear like you know what you're doing, people will genuinely believe you know what youre doing, even if you have no clue what you're doing whatsoever.

"Mr. Marais, care to tell your side of the story so Mrs. Clark can get a clear understanding of why she's here?" He said, looking over at Jonah

"Well you see Mr. Akins, I had came to school today. me and my friend daniel had drove together, it was a dearly happy morning. I then entered the school and saw to my own shock, embarrassing pictures taped around the whole school of me. I later had calm fully approached Raina and asked why she had done this and she went full sicko mode and shoved me. this is just a big bullying case... I also have messages of cyberbullying if you'd like to see them from the other night " Jonah said with a smirk

"Objection. that still doesn't tell me why im here for a fight I didn't fight in" I said. whipping my head to look at Mr. Akins and then glare at Jonah

"OH but it is. you see I'm convinced you sent your little cousin after me since you know you'd be to weak to fight me. and I'm honestly surprised you choose him to pick the bone rather then your big strong brother." Jonah smirked "Now about those messages would you like to see them Mr. Aki-"

"i for one did not send Jack after you. Jack went after you on his own. I didn't even tell him the drama going on. and secondly, if you'd really like to see some messages Mr. Akins I would be very glad to show you the pictures jonah had sent me last week" I said with an innocent smile and batted my eyes at the principal before rolling them

"that is enough you two, I've heard enough. I don't want to see anything. Raina get back to cheer practice, you and I will have a follow. up meeting sometime this week about the topic. jonah id like you to stay put while I call you and Jack's parents to come. pick you both up. and that's final. good day. " Mr. Akins said before grabbing his phone and dialing in the numbers.

I stood up and walked away with a smirk plastered on my face
serves that asshole right.

Authors Note:
i genuinely had this book so calm and peaceful and then just released all the tea and drama at once.

lmao. I don't plan on ending this book anytime soon fjdnbd
also watch the umbrella academy on Netflix, thanks.