t h i r t y

(read authors note)

The next day.
Raina's POV.

I sighed as I walked up to Jack's door. I knew he was pissed at me, so was Jillian. I don't blame them. Recently I hadn't hung out with them, let alone even talk to them.

See the thing is, I know Jack won't stay mad at me. He can't, litterally. We're cousin's, his family comes over for dinner once a month, he's not escaping me forever.
Jillian however, I didn't know. Once she's hurt she's hurt. She doesn't forgive easily, she's one of the biggest grudge holders I know.

I knocked on the door and waited a few seconds. The door opened go reveal Jack standing in a white robe with makeup all over his face. Jack was weird, even I don't have an excuse to explain this.
He looked me up and down with disgust before dead glaring me

"Are you just going to stand there like a lost puppy? What do you want" he said sassily.

"Can I uh...come inside to talk?" I said, fiddling with my fingers.

"I don't know are you going to randomly leave because your fuck buddy booty calls you?" He asks. After a moment he rolled his eyes and stepped out of the way, motioning for me to come in. "Hurry up, I'm getting ready for my.... Preformance." He said as he sat down on the couch.

"Listen I'm sorry for my behavior recently. I know I've been ignoring you and not talking to you and I'm sorry. Like I know I'm whipped and my attention got focused on Jonah when in my mind I know the real important thing is you guys." I said sincerely "I know that sounded like a half ass apology but i really truly am sorry. I have absolutely no excuse for my behavior whatsoever"

"Well in the case..." He said, walking to his kitchen and coming back, hands behind his back "I accept your apology, right after I do this" he said, revealing a wooden spoon, then walking me on the top of the head with it

"What was that for" I asked, holding my head as the pain stung

"For being a little bitch" he shrugged "next time before I you know... Over react and call you a trick ass hoe and diss you from my window I'll just.... Hit you with this as a warning your being stupid" he said.

I know what you're all thinking 'jacks fucking insane and is legit THAT bitch' and yes, you're very right. But Jack's always extra. I know he means well when he says stupid stuff so I just take it as love rather then getting butthurt.

"So... Friends?" I ask, looking at him. He stayed silent for a minute

".... Of course now come here how" he said, opening his arms. I let out a small laugh and hugged him "now shoo along, I have to finish my makeup for tonight" he said in a joking manner

"Love you idiot" I said with a small laugh as I walked out the door.

Gosh this kid is something else.

Wtf
19k reads?!?!
I love y'all sm.
A

lso I'd like to inform you that I'm starting a new book (and yes it's another Jonah fanfic jdndnd

That's what should be expected So yes

So yes. BUT THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL THE READS, VOTES, AND COMMENTS ON THIS BOOK AND MY OTHER ONES.
I REALLY APPRICIATE IT SM

IMPORTANT
low-key I want to do a Q & A for the characters... Thoughts?