thirty five

it had been two weeks.
two weeks since we attended that stupid party.
two weeks since jonah and I have hung out, or even talked for that matter. ever since that stupid party jonah and that Jenna girl have been talking and hanging out.

it started off the Monday after the party, apparently Jenna and Jonah had the same science class, and they just so happened to be paired up for a take home assignment.

I've barely talked to jonah, every day he's been busy. whether it be with baseball practice, guy time, or hanging out with Jenna. I get he's not my boyfriend and I don't get to control how he live shis life but you'd think I should get some say. since I've been basically Dating him without the total for over seven months.

"hey Raina do you-" Zephan stopped and looked at me from the doorway "whoa, what's wrong?" he asked with concern lacing his tone and he walked in and sat down on the bed next to me "did someone hurt you? because I swear I'll beat the living-"

"no one hurt me don't worry" I say, cutting him off as I wiped my eyes to rid the small tears I didn't even notice falling "ice just over thinking... jonahs just been getting distant and I don't like it"

"have you tried talking to him... maybe hanging out with him or something?" Zpehan asked. even though he would be an annoying asshat at points, he's still soft and caring.

"I've tried but even time I want to talk he's always busy with anything and everything. for the past three days he's been at baseball and coach doesn't let him on his phone. and then the few days before that he's been with the guys."

"um Raina... baseball practice hasn't even started yet... and Corbyn and Daniel would be busy with track, zachs been in Florida for a week, and Jack has a job. those dudes haven seen ecahtoher in a long while" Zephan said, I raised my eyebrow in confusion

"but... jonah told me he was at baseball today and after we was going with Zach to get dinner" I said furrowing my eyebrows

"wait.... you and Jonah are still talking? I thought he said-" zephan cut himself off as he quickly covered his mouth

"what did he say? why would you think him and I stopped talking?" I ask, suddenly starting to get a nervous feeling in my chest.

"about a week ago jonah told us you guys were done talking and that you both decided to stop hanging out anymore... since apparently you didn't like him anymore and that he liked someone else" Zephan said "I didn't bring it up because I thought it might have been a sensitive topic"

"did he tell you who his crush was or whatever?" I ask, feeling a strong painful tightening in my chest

"he said apparently you fucked some dude at that party, and ever since his one friends been there to cheer him up and he started catching feelings-"

"i didn't ask how I asked who is it" I snapped on him

"sorry sorry" he said. holding up his hands in defense "I think her name is uhhh..... Jenna fink" the tightening in my chest has exploded. I felt a wave of anger and sadness over come my body. no wonder he's been blowing me off. it was for her the whole time.
I feel like I just lost a huge piece of me.
all because of that stupid asshole

______________________

authors note:
tea?
tea.
double update?
double update.
hotel? trivago.