{NSFW} Tim W. x F!Reader ;; Thunderstorms

This is for females, males should read the next one :)))
Also, this has some minor kinks in it because who likes just plain sex? Exactly.
*Star*
•+•+•+•+•+•

BANG

A bullet or thunder? You couldn't really tell the difference anymore. Ever since that bitch of a man Alex Kralie shot your friend Jay Merrick, it's been haunting you. Jay seemed like your only friend really. You hated Tim, he was just a douche all the time. Though you'd be lying if you didn't admit the fact you had a crush on him before this all went to hell. He used to be this kind hearted guy that was funny without a care, at least that was the persona he decided to display. Then suddenly it snapped. He became so...heartless, so broken. If anything he reminded you of yourself. Pulling out your phone, you went over old conversations you two shared, just fucking around. Before long there was a call from Mr. Timothy Wright himself. The Caller ID read 'Bitch Boy,' a joke you both used to have but the name really lived up to his character. You waited a moment before pressing answer.
"What do you want."
"Cut the shit. Can you let me stay over tonight I really need somewhere, I have no clue how far I am from my house right now."
"What makes you think—"
"—Listen I don't care how much you hate me because honestly the feeling is returned. I swear I'll be out by morning. I just really don't feel like wandering for probably hours in the rain."
You waited.
"Are you going to answer me or what?" He pressed, a light coughing heard from his end.
"Yeah fine, whatever. Just get here."
"Already taken care of, sunshine." He replied, sarcasm just dripping from his tone. You could practically feel the smirk on his face. Though, you just hung up and opened the front door, revealing the short man in his signature red flannel and pale yellow jacket as he casually pushed past you. "You're welcome." You muttered under your breath, closing the door as he made himself at home. It sort of reminded you of the old times. "Do you need dry clothes? I think I have some of my brother's old ones." You offered, as he shook his head.
"No, I'll be fine. Could I get a towel though?" He asked, as if his mood had suddenly flipped from being rude to almost nice. You agreed though, fetching a towel from your bathroom cabinet and giving it to him as he thanked you under his breath, lazily shaking it on his head to dry off his seemingly jet black hair. After a moment you realized you were staring, causing you to have to snap your focus away from the slightly taller male and look at other things around the room. You could have sworn you heard him chuckle, but ignored it.
     "You remember where the guest room is right? Or do I have to hold your hand like a baby?" You asked, as he pulled the towel down from his arm where he was wiping the water off.
    "I know, unless you want to hold my hand or some shit." He teased, earning a scoff from you as you ran a hair through your (Length, Color) hair, stressed.
     "As if. I'm going to my room." You said, shuffling off to your bedroom and closing the door. Seeing as you were already in loungewear, you didn't see a purpose of changing other than taking off your sweatpants and putting on night shorts instead. About a half hour passed before you heard a soft knock on your door as you were reading on your phone. "What, Tim?" You called, not even looking away from your device as he stepped in.
      "Can I talk to you for a minute?" He asked, his tone different. It was softer than usual. As much as you felt hate towards the guy, that didn't mean you didn't care about him.
       "Sure, c'mere." You said, sitting up on your bed and watching as his silhouette walked over, the bed dipping a little as he sat next to you.
       "Do you really hate me?" He asked, looking at you with a more sad expression, like he'd been thinking about it before. You stayed still, opening your mouth to say something but closing it. Did you?
      "I mean, no? I don't know. We used to be so close before but it feels like you became someone I don't know." You rambled, earning a small sigh from Tim.
      "Can you really blame me with all the shit that's been going on? Listen, (Y/N), I don't know what else to say other than I'm sorry. You, Brian, and Jay were the only people I really had. But now two out of the three are gone and..." He trailed off, a shaky breath coming from him. You felt bad. All you thought about was how upset you were, that you didn't realize that's what made Tim so upset. Though, he gained himself back together and continued.
      "What I'm trying to say is, I'm sorry if I hurt you, if that whatever takes over me with the mask ever hurt you, and that I...I fucking love you okay? In more ways than one, you're a really good person you know? And I don't want to lose you like I lost everyone else." He confessed, small tears in his eyes as he stayed in that exact spot. You felt so many emotions at once, you didn't know what to do other than hug him. Of course Tim returned it, holding onto you as if he were to lose you if he let his grip slide even a little. You two stayed like that for a minute before he started to plant small kisses on your face, sort of playfully showering you in them before he pressed his lips against yours. Returning the kiss, it started as soft and innocent but grew with passion, you both making out with the soft tapping of rain against the window. As he tried for access into your mouth, you growled which made him roll his eyes and move you into his lap, one of his hands gliding down your side and slapping your ass. This made you tense up, opening your mouth ever so slightly but it was enough for Tim to shove his tongue through and explore new territory. He moved his hands to rest on both sides of your hips, gently guiding them to grind against himself, as he groaned. Though, you quickly took action so he didn't have to do the work himself, even pressing your hips down harder in the process which caught him off guard. Eventually he pulled away from the kiss, smirking as he looked up at you. "Careful there, princess." He mumbled, before shoving you off, forcing you onto your back on the bed. "Hands. Now." Tim demanded, grabbing one of your charger cords from your desk. He didn't have rope, but wanted to make things interesting. Of course, you obeyed and he kissed your wrist before tightly binding them together with the cord. "Good girl." He cooed, as he slid off his jacket and flannel, tossing them to the floor before he noticed he didn't take your top off yet. "Hm, I guess I forgot something." He said, taking a pocket knife from his jean pocket. "Hope you didn't like that shirt much." Tim said and chuckled, which made you more turned on really as he slowly glided the blade down the fabric, before it tore enough for him to rip it off of you.
     "Someone's eager." You teased, making Tim laugh.
     "Mmm, says the one who practically tried to ride me through my pants after basically nothing." He said, tossing your ripped shirt to the floor and placed the knife on your desk. "You know, you have such a pretty face, but that mouth of yours.." He trailed off, leaving you knowing what was going to come next. "Let's see how much use you have with it with all the talking you do." He said, as he helped you to your knees on the floor as he sat on the edge of the bed, undoing his jeans and pulling them down along with his boxers as his semi-hard dick popped up. You wasted no time though, your tongue hanging from your mouth as you leaned in, running it from the bottom to the tip of the head, earning a shudder and a groan from Tim. Placing his dick into your mouth, you began to tease him and he growled. "God, baby stop that shit and just suck it already." He demanded, which made you take more into your mouth, just slightly. He rolled his eyes and grabbed the back of your head, pushing it further but keeping in mind to not choke you. "I'm not scared to be rough with you, (Y/N)." He purred, as you began to just suck on him, no questions asked as you stopped teasing him so much. Tim gasped, a low groan coming from him as he leaned back, supporting himself with his other arm as his other hand was gripping your hair. "Fuck.." He muttered, making you continue as you felt like he was close to his climax soon, which he did and you swallowed it, some dripping from the corner of your mouth as you looked up at him. He smirked, wiping it with his finger and putting it against your lips. "Missed some." He purred, making you lick his finger while making eye contact, sending a shiver down his spine as he lifted you back into the bed, pulling your shorts off a bit after. "I can only guess how fucking wet you are, huh?" He teased, lowering one of his hands and pressing up against your core through your (F/C) underwear. You gasped, before moaning. "God damn, I barely even touched you!" He joked, shaking his head as he laughed. Then he just took off your underwear and pushed a finger in, thrusting it incredibly slow. "How's this make you feel?" Tim purred, as you wiggled under him and moaned, whimpering when he put another finger inside. His hands were fairly bigger than yours, so that was something. Your eyes were shut, as you soon felt his fingers slide out, only to be replaced with the feeling of wet muscle to replace it. Instantly your eyes shot open, looking down and seeing Tim with his face between your thighs. He shot you a wink and hummed against your core, the vibration sending waves up your spine as he moved his tongue around inside you.
      "God, Tim.." you mumbled, as he was pushed further from that, placing a finger inside of you again as his tongue worked it's magic, as he thrusted his finger faster than before, gradually adding more until he was three in, leaving you to be whining and moaning, his other hand pressing your hips down against the bed so you'd stop wiggling around so much. Though he pulled away just as you were about to cum, leaving you frustrated but him having a wide smile on his face, licking off his fingers. "Hope you're ready for the real show." He cooed, moving himself to be just barely pressing against your entrance, lifting one of your legs to rest on his shoulder. He obviously had experience. "Now, what was it you wanted?" He teased, making you groan in frustration.
"You know what I want."
"Tell me."
"No." You said, a slap on your ass coming shortly after.
"What was that?"
"You heard me." Another one, but harder.
"I'll ask you one more time, love. What do you want?" He growled the last part.
"I want you to fuck me.." You mumbled, flustered.
"With what? My fingers? Toys? Be specific."
"I want your fucking dic—." He immediately went in, and felt you clench around his dick. He went slow at first, not wanting to hurt you as he leaned down and kissed your neck gently, as he waited a moment before thrusting. You both sighed in pleasure, as he slowly picked up his pace, to the point of him just slamming in and out of you. "G-gah! Tim!" You moaned, throwing your head back against the mattress.
     "Louder."
     "What?"
      "Louder!" He demanded, smacking your ass and gripping on it.
      "Tim!" You practically screamed as he hit your G-spot, making him pound into that. Eventually you came on his dick, and he thrusted more before pulling out and cumming on your stomach, some on your chest as he panted, you both being out of breath. Tim gained his breath again after a minute, not all the way, but enough to take care of you as he took your hands out of the cord, placing that on the desk and kissing your wrists that were red, making you giggle and him smile warmly. He got up and grabbed some tissues, cleaning you off and giving small kisses all over your body as he did so, leaving hickeys and small bite marks here and there to claim you as his. Once he was done, he made sure you were comfortable in bed before sliding in next to you, placing one of his arms around your waist as he moved your hair out of your face.
     "I really do mean that I love you, (Y/N)."
    "I love you too, Tim."