{Fluff} Tim W. x ||Any Gender!|| Reader ; Getting Better

//A/N:
So like..should I write in this more? Also, I have a few big roleplay ideas that I've hella wanted to play out but also am not able to, should I like..write a story on them? Would you guys read Marble Hornets stories if I decided to throw my own OC in the mix too? Idk,, there's a lot of debate in my head. Anyway, on with this I'm sorry - Star //

    Everything is fine. At least, it really felt that way now. Tim Wright was a beyond broken man, leaving the past behind him as he moved from Alabama to now somewhere in the middle of God knows where. He didn't even know until he bought a place.
    Most shocking part was..
Tim was now in a relationship, going a few months strong, actually.
     He wondered what the others would think of him now. Wanted to rub it in Alex's face. But, he didn't think of them very much anymore.
In fact, his significant other, (Y/N), was at his small house at the moment, his cat in their lap as he set up a few movies on the TV. The soft sound of rain tapping against the windows could be heard, even soft booms of thunder in the distance. Nothing that close, though. It was just passing by.
    Once everything was settled, the man got up and joined his lover on the couch, sliding an arm around them after they cuddled up to him first. That was the thing with Tim, it was hard for him to show affection first. But, he was getting better on it.
  Everything was getting better. One day at a time.
   Going through the first movie, the power went out suddenly and the man groaned, rolling his eyes.
  "Of course.." He mumbled, but then just hummed and looked at (Y/N).
   "What?" They said, confused
    "Nothing. Just..thankful for you in my life, I guess."
    "Tim stop-"
    "No, really. I love you, (Y/N)."
    ...
    "I love you too, Tim."

   He seemed to smile, and then noticed them yawn.
   "How about we call it a night, yeah?" He suggested, carefully pulling them into his arms.
   "..Okay." They accepted, leaning against him as he carried them to his room, soon to be their own shared room. He was going to propose. He knew that much, but he was still trying to figure out the fine details.
    Letting that go for now, he laid down in bed with (Y/N), keeping his arms around them like he always did. His cat jumped up, joining them in the bed as thunder boomed softly and the rain continued. Something about all this was therapeutic more than his actual therapy sessions.
   "Goodnight, Tim."
    "Goodnight, (Y/N)."

...

   "Thank you for really making everything better."

~~~~~

Words: 467

// Sorry this is short, hope you like it anyways. Also big invitation for people to DM me pls I wanna talk about my ideas and know if they're good or stupid //