{NSFW} Alex Kralie x F!Reader // Fuel the Fire

Y'all already knew this was coming eventually
Lol I love this boy with my entire being

If requested I will edit this to be male too, I'm just undecided on it.
Also, this might switch from third to second sometimes: sorry
-Star
-=-=-=-

(E/C) clashed with blue, an unknown spark connecting their gazes. Hate, love, lust. Things that shouldn't go together, but we're all mixed. The taller man had the cold metal of a gun pressed against the shorter girl's forehead, daring to shoot. Now it was silent, his hands trembling. Why was he such an idiot? This was so easy before.

Oh right, because it was her.

(Y/N), the girl that managed to waltz into his life and steal his heart immediately. But she was INFECTED. She needed to die. To keep her safe. But, Alex wanted her to himself. And loving a corpse? He wasn't for it.

"What are you waiting for, Kralie?" Your voice snapped him from his thoughts. "You a baby?"

"No, but I'll have you crying like one." He hissed, pressing the gun harder to her head.

"I'd love to see you try."

And just like that, he pulled the gun away and attacked your lips with his own. You bit his lip, but that aroused him more than the lewd thoughts already in his head. He took an opportunity to slip his tongue into your mouth, which had you startled. He smirked.

Alex : 1
(Y/N) : 0

The heat of the kiss continued until Alex got bored, pulling away and going to your neck instead. The small vibrations from your humming gave Alex an indication he was doing something right. God, his jeans kept getting tighter. Then he felt your hand press against his dick through them.

"Not so fast." He growled, grabbing your wrists and pinning you down to the floor. At least you both were in your house, he guessed. His original plan was to take you out with a bang and leave; which, he guessed this worked too. But he wouldn't be leaving right after. The sweet sound of your whimper went to his ears, making a shiver run down his spine.

"God, why do you have to be so fucking hot." He growled again, pushing the gun away from you both as he got an idea, getting off you and sitting on the couch near you both.

"Strip for me."

"Wha-"

"You heard me."

You huffed before standing up. Might as well make it interesting, as you teased him playfully while stripping yourself. First shirt, then pants. He groaned, becoming impatient as he pulled you into his lap.

"God I fucking hate you."

"Fuck off."

"Nah, I'll fuck you instead."

Before you could respond, he grabbed your hips and had you grind against him harshly, the friction making you both moan. Reaching down, you pulled off his jacket and shirt, running your hands down his chest. It wasn't the most impressive, but he was a good average body type. Not a lot of muscle, and a little bit of fat, but it was nice. His hands went down and grabbed your ass firmly as he laughed, you jumping slightly in surprise as he placed his lips against your collarbone, leaving rather large hickeys and bite marks. Before long he had you sitting on the couch, his head between your thighs as he smirked up at you.

"You know, you're really beautiful moaning and not being a smartass."

"Shut up, Kra- Oh fuck.."

You were interrupted as he licked at your entrance, as he looked up at you and winked. Your face burned red, but he just pushed his tongue in and flicked it across your clit, also just exploring the new territory. He purred as your fingers threaded through his hair, encouraging him to go on as he pushed in two fingers without warning. Hearing you moan his name drove him mad, as his dick was getting harder by the second. After a minute or two he pulled away, licking off his fingers and winking at you again.

"God just fuck me already."

"On it, baby." He purred, sliding off his jeans and boxers, letting his erection spring out. He was about to make a snarky comment, but was interrupted by your hand grabbing at his length.

"A-A little impatient, are we?" He stuttered, keeping up his dominant act. You rolled your eyes and pumped a few times, but he pushed you down before you could get much. Then he seemed to realize something, going to his wallet in the pocket of his pants and pulling out a condom, slipping it on. You were going to tease him about that, but oh well. It was practical. Alex climbed on top of you, roughly thrusting into you as you both choked out a moan. He chuckled at how well he thought your moans sounded together, but he didn't think about that much as he began to thrust. After a bit, he grabbed onto your neck, choking you with a smirk.

"I know how much you must fucking love my dick in you right now, hm?" He purred, staring into your eyes as his had a fire nobody could describe. Admiration, lust, desire. You tried to breathe but his grip prevented too much of that. He made sure to hold on until you were about to black out, releasing right then as he watched you take a breath. You felt like you were seeing stars, and everything was enhanced as you both worked on your climaxes. You surprisingly finished before he did, but he came after a minute. You both panted, staring each other in the eyes, before he leaned down and gently captured your lips in his.

After that, it was cuddle time and you complaining about how your legs hurt, which he would respond to in a snarky way, as usual.

Who knew someone you hated so much, you could turn out to admire the most?

::Word Count: 1,001::