Photo Album

"Hm, according to my data if you keep eating like this everyday then you have 60% chance of experiencing overweight."

"Just, support me on this one Mikaze. I'm pretty emotional right now so you better shut up."

"Oh? Is it because you're experiencing monthly period.?"

You sput the food out of your mouth which earned a disgusted expression from Mikaze.

"..... Don't talk while eating, simple etiquette and you don't apply it?"

"Shut up."

This kind of cherished memories you've been treasuring inside your heart. This one simple argument that made you happy and hold back tears while remembering how stupid your and his bickering was.

You smiled bitterly.

"MIKAZE! GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE AND HELP ME!"

Mikaze walked casually to where you're sitting at the floor with a pained expression on your face.

"What is it Y/N?"

"My toe smacked on this stupid table! Help meeeee."

Mikaze sighed.

"What do you want me to do?"

You annoyingly looked at him while holding your pinky toe which is bleeding by the way.

"I dunno! Do something!"

Mikaze blinked once and hoist you up. Your eyes widened as he carried you bridal style.

"Okay, I will get you some treatment."

Sweet simple gestures that made your heart raced. The closeness you both have at that time. The fragrance he has, the warm and comforting way of carrying you. Nothing could replace that.

"Mikaze! I hate you! You're such a jerk!"

"Hm. You're being plain annoying and childish Y/N."

"And so? If you don't want to then fine!"

"Likewise."

You huffed as you walked away from him. Mikaze did the same thing.

That true and huge conflict you made. You where just being plain stubborn because Mikaze always seem so logical. You just wanted to loose his uptight atitude and have some fun. But Mikaze is Mikaze.

You laughed.

Sweet muffins.

"Mikaze, I'm sorry. I know I was wrong and I am very much aware of that. Please forgive me."

Mikaze stared at you.

"I also apologize for my rude behavior."

You were stunned, your mouth completely dry. Mikaze......apologizing?

"I hope you'll also forgive me. I will try my best to have fun with you."