A Dream

"Yo Mikaze.!"

"Be proper Y/N-san."

"Drop the san and address me informally Mikaze!"

Mikaze semi-huffed and looked away.

"No."

"You're being plain childish MIKAZE."

"Don't call me that Y/N-SAN."

You were ticked off at his childishness, especially the way he emphasized your name. You know he did it on purpose because he knew you were easily irritated and have short-temper but you being you; you bit it off easily.

"MIKAZE! YOU BETTER RUN IN THE COUNT OF THREE!"

You started to count off.

"1"

"?"

Mikaze looked at you questionably and tilted his head. Y/N can't simply scare him off, he can always used a method to stop her from getting berserk.

"2."

Mikaze let you finished the countdown..

"1-And what the hell are you still doing there?"

"I was setting something." You eyebrow raised at him and crossed your arms.

"You do know I was really going to do it if you don't run right?" Mikaze stared at you monotonously and you swear you saw a hint of glint the way his eyes stared at you.

"Not if I can stop you with this."

Mikaze showed you a photo of yourself in bed comfortably sleeping with a huge amount of saliva dripping out of your mouth and markings on your face. That was the day you were dead tired from managing QUARTET NIGHT's mini concert then dozed off after arriving at your shared hotel room; and Reiji was just being a simple prankster and doodled your face. Mikaze being the cautious person he is simply took a photo in case something happened that he could use it for good.

Guess the time was right after all Mikaze.

"MIKAZE."

"Yes Y/N-san?"

"Delete that photo once and for all." You demanded with fiery on your eyes. Mikaze wasn't affected after all and reciprocated the feelings head on, but his face wasn't showing anything but managing the Quartet Night made you knew them a little better.

"Despite that face you're making Mikaze I have a feeling you are smirking internally."

"I'm afraid not Y/N-san; I am not capable of producing feelings after all."

"Why you oughta learn how to."

You stepped forward and Mikaze simply backed off.

"The photo."

"You mean this? I was going to send this to the whole Shining Agency for a 'surprise' greeting."

You took another step, same as Mikaze. He held his phone in front as if to mock you. He shooked the device a little and it rung which made you jumped, the photo still in his screen.

"Are you blackmailing the great Y/N?"

"Dumb enough to realize?"

You cracked your knuckles, you are pissed off in a whole different level.

"MIKAZE!!!!!!!" Your voice rung through the hallways of Shining's dormitory for idols.

Mikaze shrugged.

"According to my data, this is my time to run, right?"

"RIGHT!"

Mikaze followed the instruction his internet told him. The run was simply awkwardish.