Sir

You were recruited in the middle of the streets on such a fine day for a position as a personal assitant in a company.

You didn't have a choice cuz you were bribed at the number of zeros you saw on the paycheck.

This Syo Kurusu really knows how to recruit and enter a lady's heart.

This is your chance to make money and live humbly!

Then finally! You met your boss! While looking at him, you had this unexplainable feeling that instead of calling him sir or Mr. Mikaze, you wanted to call him with a senpai on the end.

And the chase starts.
________________________________________

"Soo, Ai Mikaze, sir?" Mumbling out of thin air, Mikaze jerked his head towards you, his eyebrows raising a little.

"Hm? What is it?"

"Can I call you Mikaze-senpai?"

Ai Mikaze stopped, as he looked at your nervous state. His expression was neutral so you can't figure out what he's thinking.

"Sir?"

"Fine."

"Really?"

"No." Your eyes twitched a little. Never knew he could be this... Childish.

"Then Sir Ai..." You really don't like how this Sir thingy leaving in your mouth. Feels uncomfortable knowing that you're just being polite despite the 1 year age gap.

"To be honest sir."

Mikaze continued walking to his office.

Having an office sure is awesome. Being the boss of this company has its own advantages huh.

And guess what?

That boss is Sir Ai Mikaze here. You are his new assistant, but you really wanna call him senpai for an unexplainable reason.

It's his fault anyway for recruiting you all of a sudden.

"(Y/N)-san. We're here." He announced, ignoring your statement.

My my, you thought it was quite rude of him for not hearing your request. You lighty kicked the heels of your shoes on the shiny.. Vey shiny floor. You smoothened out your work attire in an attempt to remove your frustration building upon that body of yours

Ai Mikaze walked to your station.

"Here, (Y/N)-san, is your table." Ai explaind, he's back facing you as he  motioned his hand in your future workplace.

You irked.

What irked you? Well guess what?

The way he speaks and acted towards you was kinda like how a mother treats her rebellious kid.

"Sir-"

"I'll be in my office, if someone needs me, just use the phone beside your personal computer and call me. I'm expecting you know how to manage things while I'm inside right? I don't do well with unkempt people who I supervise personally." Then he was gone in an instant.

You blinked a couple of times, gaping how he cuts you in the middle of a sentence twice in a row.

Your eye twitch.

That was rude, you thought again.

You breathed a huge amount of air and puffed it out.

Relax

Relax

You told yourself over and over again.

Should you start acting like a rebellious kid? Like right now and throw that damn phone at his expensive door.