Chapter 4- Don't do That

Lucy POV:

"Oh, you were barely gone Lucy, what happened?" Levy said as I walked in.

"Oooh, you know, heated argument." 

Oh gosh, I'm seeing two Levys'. Maybe I need glasses.

"I'm sorry Lu..."

I shrugged while taking off my boots."Don't feel sorry for me. Life happens. Everything doesn't last forever you know."

"Lu are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Totally fine."

  I feel woozy all of a sudden though.

Levy POV:

I'm looking at Lucy walking away and she just looks a little off...

"Lucy..." As I say her name I see her slowly collapse on the ground.

"OH MY GOSH LUCY!" I dashed to her real quick

I heard footsteps run towards me, then a soft voice come from behind. "Levy, why is my mommy laying on the floor? Did she fall?"

"Uh go back in the living room" I shooed her away. She ran back into the room to play with Emma again.

I tried to set her up as much as I could and started slapping her face softly."Lucy, wake up. Lucy, wake up."

I saw her slowly opening up her eyes. "Mmm...what happened?"

"Lucy you just passed out! We need to take you to the hospital!"

"What...no need for all that. I just need to rest, this affair thing has got me feeling a little uneasy that's all."

I sighed. "Fine."

I felt a presence near the top of the stairs so I looked. When I looked all I saw was a flash of yellow disappear. Was that Luke?

Lucy POV:

It was now dinner time, Levy and her kids left, and I couldn't help but think about how I fainted earlier. 

"Mom..."

"Yes, Luke?"

"Is it okay that I invited dad over?"

"Ummm I wish you would have talked to me about it first."

Great I have to see him again today. Why can't the world just understand I need a break from him!

"Sorry..." He put his head down.

I walked over to him and lifted up his head. "Hey hey hey, cheer up alright. I'm not mad."

A hear a knock on the front door. Must be Natsu.

I go to open the door and I see him. Natsu. He is wearing a plain black shirt, white pants, and red shoes. "Hey..." I said looking down, feeling awkward remembering our conversation from earlier.

"Hey. I'm guessing Luke didn't tell you I was coming over until now huh." He scratched the back of his head.

I pinched my lips together. "Yup."

"I can just leave if you-"

I cut him off. "Natsu I'm not going to stop you from seeing our kids, that's one thing I will not do. So come in."

As soon as he came in through the door Nashi and Luke ran to hug him.

"Daddy!"

"Dad!"