Chapter 6- Babies on the Way

Natsu POV:

I woke up with an aching headache. Ahh, what happened? My head is killing me. Where am I?

I analyzed the room. This isn't my house? Oooh yeah, I got kicked out of it.

As I was sitting up I felt something heavy around my waist. I looked down and it was Lisanna. 

She fluttered her eyes open. "Good morning Sweetie."

"Uh...morning?"

"Mmm, last night was amazing. My legs are so sore. I canceled work for both of us to rest."

"I can't afford another day off work Lisanna." I removed her arms from around me.

" And what do you mean last night?"

Her fingers tiptoed slowly up my exposed chest. "Oooh, you know." She smiled happily.

"I don't know. I can't even remember what happened last night. Was I drunk?"

"Yeah. You came here crying in your feelings about your soon to be ex-wife-"

"She will not be ex-wife!" I snapped.

She rolled her eyes. " Yeah, okay anywayssss. You came to me sobbing smelling like alcohol. Then we fucked. It was the best sex we everrr had."

"...D-did we use a condom?" I felt my heart beat start to increase, wondering what I did last night.

"No, and that's why it was sooo amazing oh my gosh."

I started panicking. " Did I - did I nut in you!? Did I pull out!?"

"No."

"No what!" I wanted an answer quick.

"You didn't pull out."

"Oh my gosh Lisanna! We need to get a plan B or something! And you're not on birth control! Oh, my holy fuck!"

She sat up. "No! I don't want a plan B!! I want to have a kid by you!"

"No no no! I can't afford a kid at the moment! Are you crazy!"

"Why can't you!"

"I just can't! I already have two kids! One eight the other five! I'm already in my thirty's! Plus I'm still trying to win my wife back! How would she feel about this."

"Nothing wrong with having another kid in your thirties. And your wife doesn't even love you anymore so she won't even care." 

"How would you know she won't care. How an I going to tell her this!"

Lisanna shrugged her shoulders. "Don't "

"I have to! My kids have to know.  I want them to still be a part of my life and not just shut them out, especially if another kid comes into the picture! Please Lisanna let's get that Plan B." I begged.

"No! I'm having this kid whether you like it or not."

I felt sick to my stomach at the moment. This is not okay, this is nottt okay. I feel so frustrated.

I gripped my hair tight. " Fuccck!"

I hopped out the bed and pointed my index finger at her. "This is your damn fault! All you have done is fuck up my life!"

She hopped up standing on the bed. "My damn fault! You did this to yourself! You were all fine and dandy until you got caught! So don't blame me!"

"No, it is! If I had just never met you this would have never happened! I told you we should stop! But no you suggested that we continued. You're like- obsessed with me!"

"Obsessed! Says the one who kept running back! If you really wanted to stop this affair you just could have easily cut me off! But oh no. You really couldn't because you knew you needed me! 

I walked around the queen sized bed. "Lies! Lies! Lies!"

"Not lies!" Lisanna grabbed a blue pillow and chucked it at my head.

"So we're throwing things now?"

"Get out!"

"Lisanna come on."

"No, get out!" She pointed to the door.

"I have nowhere to go!"

"I don't care! You can come back when you're ready to admit the truth!"

I stuck my middle finger out while walking out the door. " Fuck you!"

She stuck up both hers. "No, fuck you!"

I got in my car wondering where I would go. Dammit, I don't even have any clothes or anything!

I can't go back to Lisanna's at the moment. Maybe I can go back to Lucy's she should be at work at the moment anyway.

My stomach started feeling uneasy again as I was pulling into the driveway.

I might have given Lucy my key but she didn't ask for the spare one.

Entering the house my head started pounding again. I need to lay down.

I made my way up to the stairs and into the master bedroom. 

"Where the fuck are my clothes? Are these my clothes?" I picked up a black trash bag watching it dangle in my hand.

Opening up the bag I saw my articles of clothing, pulling them out one by one just to stuff them back in again.

I laid down on the bed I haven't slept in a few days. Oh, how I miss it. I grabbed the covers sniffing them until my nose couldn't handle it anymore. 

Smells like Lucy. Her smell always drove me crazy.

The scent soon drifted me off to sleep without me even knowing it.

I woke up to the sound of a familiar voice followed along with a pillow hitting me. "Natsu! What are you doing here!"

My body flinched up. "Huh- huh! Oh uh- I was getting some clothes. What are you doing here?"

"I live here duh!"

I checked my phone. " It's a little early to be home isn't it."

"Well I didn't go, I just came from the grocery store. I didn't feel good and I started throwing up. Anyways get out! I can't forgive you for what you did last night."

"What I do?"

Her eyes rolled. "Oh, I forgot you were drunk."

"Do you have a cold or something Lucy." Trying to change the topic.

She seemed to hesitate. "Umm..."

"What?"

She sat down next to me. "I'm trying to be mad at you at the moment but I'm kind of glad you're here."

"What is it?"

Lucy got back up fiddling with her fingers, pacing back and forward.

"What's going on?"

She took a deep breathe in and out. There was a long pause and Lucy started making nervous facial expressions.

"Say it!"

 Her eyes squeezed shut tightly. "I think I'm pregnant!"

My eyes widen and my heart stopped in its place. "I can't have two girls pregnant."

Suddenly my eyes rolled to the back of my head, then I felt my body collapsed onto the floor. Blacking out at the sudden news.