Chapter 7- Makeup Sex

Natsu POV:

I felt a slapping on my face. "Natsu. Natsu. Wake up."

My body regained consciousness. " Lucy?" My eyes opened up slowly.

"Are you okay?"

I quickly sat up trying to remember what happened. " Lucy, you're pregnant?"

"I said I think."

My head felt dizzy. Lisanna is going to be pregnant. Lucy might be pregnant. What the fuck is going on? Next thing you know I might be pregnant!

"Did you miss your period!"

"Yes...I didn't want to say anything because I wasn't for sure. So I waited. Plus I've been feeling sick so I came to this conclusion."

Lucy started hacking. "I should be the one asking you the same. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, I'm fine." She said while covering her mouth.

"Anyways what did you mean you can't have two girls pregnant?"

"Did I say that? I didn't mean to." I was hoping she believed my little lie.

"Okay well, I bought a pregnancy test just in case."

She opened up the rectangular box and out came a pregnancy stick. "I will be right back." She said.

I nodded my head and watched her enter the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

I placed my hands over my head panicking. "Fuck, fuck, fuck! My life is literally turning upside down! I mean I wouldn't mind having another kid with Lucy but I can't have Lucy and Lisanna pregnant."

The door swung open and Lucy came out. "Is it negative?"

"Natsu, don't act like this is your first pregnancy result. We have to wait a few minutes."

"Sorry sorry."

She sat on the bed slouching; I got up and sat right next to her. "Lucy..."

Her voice cracked. "I-I don't want to be pregnant. I know that sounds bad but I just can't."

I put my hand over her back. "Why?"

"Why? You're the reason why! I don't want to have a baby by a cheater."

I jumped up. "Enough of this! Okay yes, I cheated! But don't sit here and act like I'm a bad father!"

She jumped up too, pointing her finger in my direction. " A good father wouldn't cheat! A good father wouldn't come home drunk!"

"Oh my gosh! I can get drunk if I want to!"

"Oh and hit my sister and thinking she was a man!"

"I don't even remember that! Even if I did I was drunk!" I threw my hands up.

"Get out!" She pointed towards the door.

"No! I'm tired of people telling me to leave!"

"I don't want you here!"

I stepped close to her. "I'm not going anywhere."

"Get. Out. Of. My. Face." She growled.

"No."

Lucy POV:

We stood there just staring at each other. My heart was pounding and to be honest, I was turned on.

I felt like we were thinking and feeling the same emotions because next thing you know we were kissing each other.

Our lips smashed together aggressively. I jumped up to wrap my legs around his waist. He then held my legs to keep me from falling.

Natsu carried me to the bed and plumped me down. He broke away from the kiss to take off his shirt. I bit my lip looking at his tone muscle chest. I then took off mines, only to have my bra on.

He started to unlatch my bra clips and threw it across the room. His hand grabbed my breast squishing them together then putting one of them in his mouth. Hickeys were being left all down my chest.

His lips trailed down to my sensitive area, he pulled down my pants, and I felt his tongue enter inside me. I let out a slight moan. Suddenly he was swapping back and forth with his fingers and tongue inside me. My moans were getting louder.

Natsu stopped to take his pants off along with his underwear and then slide inside me. All I felt was the pressure of him thrusting in and out, leaving me breathless.

I was moaning his name and gripping his hair. A few minutes later and we finished. We just laid there starring at the ceiling.

After a few more minutes of silence, he broke it. "I am deeply sorry for the pain I caused you. Please forgive me and let me be in your life again."

"Natsu...I just need some time to myself okay. It was a lot to take in when I found out. I'm going to go to the restroom."

I got up and put back on my clothes. When I entered the bathroom I totally forgot about the test. I looked at the results and my eyes widen. Grabbing the pregnancy stick I slammed the door open and Natsu sat up quickly.

"What! What! Are you okay?" He then looked down at my hand. "Well, what does it say?!"

"...It's positive. "