Female Mentality

Wow so my last chapter from years ago was so fucking cringe, sorry guys. Fortunately I've definitely gotten better at writing 👀 I'm gonna try my best to try and continue my awful storyline from last chapter so bare with me.

________

"Would you fucking relax? I'm not actually gonna blow you." You rolled your eyes, taking off your winter coat and tossing it onto your bed.

"You can stop worrying about getting your ass beat."

"I'm not worried." Kyle was sitting on the corner of your bed. "I just wasn't sure if you were joking or not- heh" his voice trailed off. He seemed to be less tense after your confirmation about everything being a joke.

You leaned against your desk and stared at him, raising an eyebrow.
"Of course it was a joke." You scrunched your nose in disgust and turned away to face your desk again. "No way in hell I'd ever do that.

"I'm not really intrested in anybody like that." You shrugged

Kyle nodded intently. He had a sort of pained look on his face as he looked down at his phone to see to millions of text messages blowing up his phone asking what was happening.

But you didn't see, you were too busy fiddling with your own phone that rested on the table.

"So-" the redhead began, "if everything was a joke an all, why did you want me here?" He asked.

Kyle rubbed his neck, not really sure why you wanted him here. I mean, you confirmed you weren't interested in anyone so it's not like you were confessing your undying love and affection for him 😍😍😍😳😳😳💖💖💖

You sighed looking over your shoulder to stare at him.

"Well," you walked over and sat beside him. Resting your arms on your knees as you stared at the floor, unsure of how to jumble the right words together.

"Recently it feels like everyone is hiding something, ya know?" You sat up right and looked over to your friend

Kyle sat quiet. Were they hiding anything? Him and his friends were like open books, they really had no censorship. What could they possibly be hiding? Besides feelings.

"I don't think I understand what you're getting at, Y/N"

You sighed "everyone's just acting weird. Like that one time Marjorine came over and everyone flipped. Ken was acting totally out of character."

"Am I just looking way to into the situation, Ky?" You asked as the two of you stared into each others eyes. One looking for an explanation and the other puzzled yet worried.

Kyle thought about for a good second or two before responding.

"As good as I think I am at advice giving, I'm not the guy to answer something like this. I think everyone is acting just fine." He stared with remorseful eyes. Disappointed he couldn't be of much help.

"But, if you are really wanting an answer or at least an idea of what's happening, I'd talk to the girls." The redhead suggested

"You and the others can go analyze the guys behavior and concoct some sort of explanation. Whatever you girls do at sleepovers."

You perked your head up and narrowed your eyes "are you saying we're gonna go and over analyze things?" You asked in a joking tone of voice

He shook his head "of course not, just, you know how girls are. Their crazy female mentality and all that shit." he nervously laughed unsure if you took any offense.

"Yeah yeah whatever." You smiled, signaling him that it was okay.

"Maybe I will talk to the girls. They'll understand." You agreed with Kyle. It wouldn't be so bad to be with them. It'll be relaxing and fun, just girl things.

You'll just have to hope their clique doesn't see you as an enemy.

____

Wow, a new chapter after years, crazy. I would love to hear some ideas to further the story or maybe even headcanons you have of characters. I'd love to incorporate them into it!

Thanks for sticking around so long, love y'all. Xoxo