TITANS PT1

Normal POV:

On the screen it read 'TITANS'

There was a man, sitting in his car reading police files. He looked back at a case before starting the car. He walked into a police station, until a blonde woman stopped him.

Everyone looked shocked, even batman. They never imagined what robin would look like when he was older. (AN i know he doesn't have black hair or blue eyes in titans but, just go with it) They have known robin since he was nine, they watched him grow up. This is what little robin looked like.

Wally- "Is that you!"

Robin- "It looks like it"

WW- "Hera, you've grown."

Roy- "wow, looks like you finally hit a growth spurt!" laughing.

Robin elbowed roy to shut him up. He looked over at batman, to anybody else he didn't react, but robin knew better. Batman was looking at the screen somewhat proud.

Amy- Detective Grayson. Amy Rohrbach. Transfer from Oakland. I'm your new partner.

Everyone turned to look at robin.

Artemis- "We will laugh about this someday! OMG you little troll!"

Robin froze, looking at Batman. He gave him a small nod.

Robin- "Okay so let me introduce myself, uh my name is Richard Grayson, and yea."

Wally- "Really dick, you have been waiting to do that for months and that is the best you could come up with." Laughing

All of the team suddenly turned to Wally.

Artemis- "Wait a minute, you mean to tell me, HE knew the most guarded secret of the Justice League, this whole time!?"

The others nodded in agreement

Wally- "What can I say, I'm just that awesome."

Robin- *cackling* No ,he isn't, he was just told since we have known each other since I was nine."

Megan- Wait a minute... I've seen you on TV. You're Bruce Wayne's adopted son!

Conner- "But then that means..."

Artemis- "BATMAN IS BRUCE WAYNE!"

The leaguers are all snickering with robin, while Batman is smirking at them. It was a shock to see him show emotion.

Dick- Right. The Captain mentioned.

Amy- it's a pleasure

Dick- I read your file. You seem to know what you're doing. You keep doing your thing, I'll keep doing my thing. We'll be good.

Aqualad- "It seems you are rather serious, my friend."

Barry- " Its like all the fun was sucked out of you."

Ollie- "Its like looking at a mini Batman"

Unnoticed to everyone, besides batman, robin flinched.

Wolf- Don't take it personally.

Amy- I need a breath mint or something?

Wolf- he's been pushing off getting a partner since he got here a month ago. Some sh*t about his last one or something.

Another worker- he's from Gotham. Likes to work alone.

Amy- Gotham? Jesus... what happened to his last partner?