TITANS PT2

Robin- "I don't really know what to think about that to think about that."

Batman- Grunts

Superman- "I mean, we all know its a different dimension, but its still weird."

WW- "Personally, I want to know what happened to batman, and where we are..."

BC- "Or if we even exist."

Barry- "Yea, I mean, some of us may not even be heroes in this dimension, all we really have is Batman and Robin."

Replies of agreement came from everywhere in the room.

The screen started to count down again.

Megan- "Oo, Its starting!"

Shows dick in his apartment, starting a record player.

He starts fixing his utility belt. He has bruises all over his body.

Artemis- "Damn rob, you are ripped."

Wally- "Dude..."

Zatanna is just sitting there, blushing.

He takes the r-star, and looks at it. Rubbing off the blood into his finger. He cleans it under the water and dries it. He stares at it a few seconds before throwing it into a punching bag.

Everyone, but bats flinches.

Conner- "Someone is angry."

Robin (still shocked, looks over at him)- "Like you are one to talk." (cackling)

He puts on his work clothes while walking the stops in-front of a 'Flying Grayson's' poster. Then proceeds to walk out of his apartment.

All the leagers and team members grew tense looking at the poster. Batman put a comforting hand on robin's shoulder, giving him a small smile.

Scene change:

Cop- Are you sure it's him

Cop 2- Absolutely, captain.

Wolf- We call GCPD. He hasn't been seen for over a year. Disappeared they said. They thought he might be dead.

Captain- why come here? Why Detroit?

Dick- The Weather?

A few people snorted, taking in the little joke.

Barry- There's the robin we love, though it didn't seem like a joke, I will take what i can get."

There were sounds of agreement throughout the theatre.

Captain- Well lets hope the hell he's just passing through. You know the problems that these masks bring with 'em. Painted freaks. Psychopaths in drag. We don't need that shit. We got enough of our own regular problems here. Come on guys, back to work.

Dick stays back looking at the security footage from last night.

Scene change-

Dick( walking past Amy)- Hey, uh, any luck on that robin thing?

Amy( turns around) - Wait, are you talking to me? Is everybody else dead? Because I clearly must be the last person on earth for that to happen.

Dick- I guess I haven't been the most welcoming.

Wally & Artemis- "No really?"

They look at each other, and blush turning away from each other, people laughing in the background at them.