TITANS PT6

There was suddenly another flash, leaving another note.

Robin walked over and picked it up.

Robin- "It says, 'This is a somewhat major time skip, that skipped out on meeting new characters. So, I will tell you who everyone is.
- First we have Kory Anders, she currently has no memory of who or what she is. All she knows is she has these powers, and she is needs to protect Rachel. She and dick found a prophecy saying that Rachel is supposed to destroy the world, but they don't know what to believe. Kory randomly speaks some other language nobody knows about.
- Next, which you already know is Rachel. Rachel was adopted when she was little, but didn't find out till her "Mom" was shot. She is very powerful, but is scared and doesn't know how to control it. These people after her are working for her father, who you will learn more about.
- Finally, we have Garfield Logan. You know the Gar fro your world, and this one is very similar. When this Gar and his mother were researching animals, she died from a disease. Gar also caught this disease, and was being treated with others. The doctors abandoned the tent, and didn't realize that Gar was having something else happen to him. One guy, "Chief", leader of the doom patrol saved him by injecting him with some syrup. He is not able to change into a tiger on command. You're Gar, is currently going through a similar thing. When Megan gave him her blood, it changed his DNA making him able to shape shift into any animal, on command.

WW- "I wonder what made her loose her memory?"

Batman-"I want to know who Rachel's father is."

BC- "Agreed."

MM-"Megan, when did you give your blood to Garfield Logan?"

The League agreed.

Megan-"When it was Robin's first mission to lead, we met him and his mother. Gar got sick and the only way to save him was to match my bold to his and give it to him. It saved his life, but I didn't know It would give hime powers!"

Batman-"Why was I not informed of this?" (looking at robin)

Robin- *shrugged* It slipped my mind, a lot went on that day."

Batman nodded, accepting the answer.

Scene Change:

Abandoned farm in the middle of nowhere.

Dick- Okay, in order to work together, fight and defend yourselves like a coordinated team, we gotta see what each other can do. Any volunteers? Kory, Rachel said you can create light. Heat, is that right?

Kory- Honestly I'm still trying to figure it out.

Dick- Alright lets figure it out together.

Kory- I think it comes from the sun. I can absorb it's power and direct it. I'm weaker at night, though. I'm sometimes empty. And it takes me a while to recharge.

Dick- How long?

Kory- A few hours, a day, I don't know.

Dick- Can you control it?

Kory- Of course.

Dick- Okay. Could you hit that tractor?

Kory- Watch.

Kory walks closer to the edge of the barn, and stops. She activated her powers and fires at Star bolt, creating a huge while in the tractor.

Wally-"Damn.."

MM-"She seems to be very powerful."

Superman & Batman- "Agreed."

Kory- (panting) I suppose I could use a bit of practice.