2

bambam smiled brightly as he jumped into jaebum's arms when the elder picked him up from his last class of the week. bambam had been having a bad week and jaebum told him that he would make sure he had a good weekend to make up for it.

"ready to go?" jaebum asked bambam, wrapped his arms around bambam's lower back so he didn't fall backwards. bambam nodded and jumped down from jaebum so they didn't disturb anyone as they walked to jaebum's car.

jaebum lived in an apartment away from campus, which was where youngjae happened to spend a lot of time. he would of moved in with jaebum if it wasn't mandatory for freshmen to live in the dorms.

but youngjae said he'd stay at his dorm for the night so jaebum and bambam could hang out.

"what's been going on?" jaebum asked as he pulled into his usual parking spot outside of his apartment. bambam was really obvious when he was stressed. everything had been frustrating bambam and he couldn't even explain why.

"i just really miss my family. my mama especially. but it's okay."

jaebum ruffled bambam's hair. bambam was strong and jaebum knew he would be okay. but that didn't mean he couldn't spoil him for a weekend to make it happen faster.

their night was filled with watching movies, buying food to be delivered to the apartment, and talking (gossiping) about their friends.

"what do you think of yugyeom so far?" jaebum asked the boy who was curled up next to him under a large blanket. jaebum's apartment was cold 90% of the time so jaebum had collected heavy blankets.

"i don't know. i don't think he really likes me. it's okay, though." bambam smiled, he was sure yugyeom would warm up to him at some point so he wasn't worried. "i hope we can be friends. he seems cool."

jaebum smiled and nodded at bambam. he wished he could have the same outlook on life as bambam did. he always tried to see the best in people and situations and jaebum would love to be like that.

the next day, the rest of their friends, including yugyeom, came over. bambam was snuggled in jaebum's bed, barley awake. jackson jumped into the bed and pinched his cheeks.

bambam looked adorable; his cheeks and lips were puffy, his hair was was messy and not done which made him look even cuter than usual. he whined, shoving his face into a pillow but still giggling. "jackie!"

"bammie, come on. we're going to get breakfast."

bambam reluctantly got up amd got dressed in the extra outfit he had brought from his dorm. on the way to the resturant, bambam sat between jackson and jinyoung in the backseat of mark's car while jaebum and youngjae took jaebum's car.

bambam "serenaded" his friends with the songs on the radio. he ignored yugyeom who was paying no mind to him and looked more annoyed than anything. the rest of them, even mark, were at least chuckling at bambam.

bambam smiled as jinyoung grabbed his hand and held it, setting their hands on his leg. bambam laid his head on jinyoung's shoulder and ended up falling back to sleep on their way to the resturant.

"bambam, wake up, we're here." jinyoung pulled bambam out of the car and let the younger lean against him as they walked in and got a table. "you seem really tired today, bam."

"i went to sleep really late," bambam explained as he climbed into the booth after jackson. yugyeom ended up sitting across from bambam but he paid bambam no mind even when he smiled at yugyeom.

jinyoung already didn't like yugyeom after only meeting him twice. he didn't know what yugyeom gained from being an asshole to bambam who was the sweetest boy in the world.

jinyoung loved bambam. he had taken it upon himself to take care of him since he was only a 16 year old in a whole other country, hours away from his family. he hadn't know anyone when he got there. mark and jinyoung were the 1st people bambam met and the luck that bambam got roomed with mark felt like a miracle.

obviously no one liked how yugyeom seemed to act towards bambam but jinyoung was the most upset. so he wrapped his arm around bambam's shoulders and pulled him closer, beginning to ask him what he wanted to drink to distract him from the rude act from yugyeom.

"so, yugyeom, how did you start college so young?" jackson, the only one who even wanted to talk to yugyeom, asked to make the table less tense.

"my school asked me to skip a few grades growing up. i didn't realize how much i was skipping until i got into high school and was way younger than everyone else."

bambam smiled softly as jinyoung rubbed his neck with his fingers. bambam was looking at the menu, so he didn't notice yugyeom staring, or more glaring, at his neck and jinyoung's hand.

"can i have french toast, nyoungie?" bambam asked to which he received an "of course" from his friend.

all of bambam's friends refused to let bambam pay for most things. not only did they refuse to let bambam get a job because it would stress him out way too much, but his family also couldn't afford to send him money. the rest of them had jobs and could afford to buy him food and other things that he needed.

bambam nearly fell asleep again but their waiter scared him when he walked over to their table. jinyoung ordered his orange juice for him which was normal. bambam was shy about his english and pronunciation so someone else always ordered for him. he had fairly bad anxiety when it came to speaking english to someone he didn't know.

when he became friends with mark and jinyoung and knew very little english, he had become so nervous that he introduced himself in thai and greatly confused them. but they thought he and the whole situation was cute.

bambam did say a 'thank you' as the waiter began to walk away to be polite.

after eating, jinyoung took bambam back to his apartment so he could take a nap and so youngjae could go over to jaebum's. but the other three went with them but bambam said he had no problem with it.

bambam stole one of jinyoung's shirts amd a pair of pajama bottoms before he cuddled into his bed. the other four were in the living room where jinyoung was making them be quiet so bambam could nap.

two hours later, bambam walked out into the living room. he curled up between jinyoung and mark since jackson was sitting next to yugyeom. "good nap?"

bambam nodded and leaned against mark. he ran his hands through bambam's messy hair and fixed it a tiny bit but it didn't matter when bambam was just going to mess it up again.

"bam, want to stay here tonight? these three are, too." bambam nodded excitedly because he loved sleepovers. and even living in a dorm was like a sleepover with mark every night. and jinyoung always let bambam sleep in his bed so he felt the most special out of all his friends.

//

ugh this chapter sucks lmao but i started watching dream high 2 and that's good. the iconic jjcross was cringy but i love them

yugy is going to be a jerk for a few more chapters 💚 but i promise i love him. bamnam is my baby so that's why i write hin like that in every story