13

it was too cold, snowy, and icy on valentine's day for yugyeom and bambam to go out on a cute date like the two had planned with each other.

mark went out on valentine's day and told them he wouldn't be back for the night so they could have their date in the dorm room.

bambam sat in yugyeom's lap as he gave him the presents he got for him. yugyeom did the same so they could open their gifts together.

they were cute little gifts until bambam reached over to his bedside dresser and grabbed an envelope out.

"mark got these for us." bambam opened it and handed the papers to yugyeom. "i really hope you'll go with me."

"he got tickets to thailand? of course i'll go with you. i can't wait to meet your family." yugyeom hugged bambam and didn't act like he planned on letting him go anytime soon. "are you excited? well obviously you're excited, it's your home country."

bambam nodded because it was obvious that he would be excited. "but i'm really glad you want to come with me. i was nervous you would think it's weird for you to meet my family."

"what? of course not. and it's so special since they live all the way in thailand. i could never said no to going with you. plus, i'd miss you too much if i didn't go with you."

"i'm so excited! you and my family in one place is so exciting!" bambam jumped up and down in yugyeom's arm. "thank you."

yugyeom had to take bambam off his lap and embarrassingly covered his lap with the comforter. bambam, not even realizing what he had done, didn't think much about it and grabbed his laptop so they could watch their show.

luckily, it had gone away by the time bambam nuzzled against his arm and put the laptop on both of their laps.

yugyeom was very into the show so he didn't notice that bambam had fallen asleep until he heard soft snores coming from the smaller.

yugyeom turned the show off and shut bambam's laptop. he laid bambam down, smiling as bambam wrapped his arms around the plush tiger on his bed.

it wasn't exactly late, so yugyeom just laid next to his sleeping boyfriend and watched his own show that bambam didn't really like on his phone.

"happy valentine day," bambam mumbled, turning towards yugyeom and wrapping his arms around his waist. yugyeom figures he had waken up when yugyeom did quite a bit of moving to find his phone.

"happy valentine's day, bammie. go back to sleep." yugyeom rubbed bambam's scalp to help him fall back to sleep.

bambam hummed and started drifting back to sleep while yugyeom couldn't kept but ignore his show and look at bambam instead.

he didn't know how someone could be so beautiful, inside and out. bambam was the sweetest person yugyeom had ever met and had even forgiven him for being an absolute jerk.

yugyeom wanted to listen to bambam talk forever. he thought his accent complemented his personality in a unique way along with his soft, cute voice.

yugyeom plugged his phone down and plugged it in, sinking down so he could cuddle bambam back because nothing in that moment seemed more appealing.

//
i really love bambam so much. that's something me and the rest of got7 have in common