8

"yugyeom, if you don't ask bambam out soon i am going to go insane," jackson exclaimed once mark and bambam left the table to use the restroom. he saw how yugyeom looked at bambam while he walked away. he wasn't as obvious when bambam was around, but just barely.

yugyeom looked at the rest of his friends who were all agreeing with jackson, even jinyoung, which surprised yugyeom. yugyeom still sometimes thought jinyoung hated him. but their friendship had gotten much better as they bonded over how much they cared for bambam.

"two reasons. 1. you two are soulmates which is obvious so don't deny it. and 2. you're both 16. who else are you going to date? and even if you wanted to date anyone else, we wouldn't let you. we know you like bambam," jaebum explained, his arm around youngjae's shoulders as he proudly smiled about what he had said.

"i don't want to date anyone else. i want to be with bambam. but i'm scared. i've never confessed to anyone before. my ex confessed to me and it was really awkward," yugyeom admitted, his cheeks heating up out of embarrassment.

"if you ask him out soon you'll be each other valentines and that will be so cute." yugyeom smiled at the thought of being bambam's valentine. he would be able give bambam tiny kisses and his favorite candies, and flowers. it was nice to think about even if it was over a month.

"i don't know how to." they all told yugyeom they would help him later but they needed to change the topic as mark and bambam walked back to the table.

bambam sat back down, sitting close to yugyeom so he could pick off his plate. bambam got french toast but he wanted fries too so yugyeom let bambam eat his. he claimed he didn't need them all but considering he was a 16 year old boy, he could have eaten 10 more orders of fries. but he just wanted bambam to be happy and have the food he wanted.

bambam ate a fry and then he put one in front of yugyeom's mouth to feed him. he never ate two fries in a row or gave yugyeom two in a row so it was fair and they were equally sharing. "do you want ranch or ketchup?"

yugyeom told him he wanted ranch so bambam dipped every fry he gave yugyeom in ranch. they ignored their friends as they told them to lady and tramp the french fried but their cheeks were bright red.

yugyeom smiled a small smile as bambam grabbed his hand under the table and laid their hands on yugyeom's thigh just because his was thicker than bambam's. mark, who was sitting on the other side of bambam, smiled as he saw the two out of the corner of his eye. even if they weren't dating, he was glad they had each other as friends.

"bam, we should get back to the dorm. you have class early tomorrow." mark wanted to make sure bambam went to bed at a good time which he couldn't do if bambam was going to spend all night with yugyeom like he had been since yugyeom got back.

bambam pouted but nodded. he gave yugyeom a hug and high fived the rest of his friends before he followed mark out of their booth. they both waved as they walked out of the resturant.

bambam held hands with mark as they walked back but he couldn't help but notice how different it felt from when he held hands with yugyeom. he felt giddy when he held hands with yugyeom but at the same time it was comforting if he was stressed and it made hum feel safe.

at the resturant, yugyeom was bombarded with ideas on how to ask bambam out. but yugyeom didn't think any of them really fit bambam until jinyoung said something.

"we can do it somewhere pretty because bambam is pretty and i'll get him flowers," yugyeom was cut off by jaebum offering to buy them for him but yugyeom shook his head. "i want to pay for everything."

yugyeom had a goal to make it the best possibly way he could ask bambam to be his boyfriend. even if there was a possibility he would mess it up because yugyeom barely knew how to think straight around bambam.

//

happy valentine's day! it us my favorite holiday. i hope u all have a great day with ur s/o or ur friends 💜💕❣💘