2

I felt a tugging on my heart. I was staring deep into his eyes. I felt compelled to move close.

His eyes... They flicked bright green for almost a second before the tugging stopped.

"Ahem, Aphmau this is our newest student his name is Ein," Principal Gold said.

I slipped my hood back up, "I'm helping him right?"

She only nodded her head.

I only lied to get away from him it felt bad almost as if he were trying to hit me and break me down from the inside out.

"I would like to make a call to A- Aaron's dad I feel horrible right now," I whispered.

The Ein boy stared at me his eyes flickering once more before he walked out.

"This must be so hard on you, I do and will not ever understand or endure the pain you're going through,"

I growled slamming my hands down on her desk , "I don't need your pity Mrs. Gold I just need to call his dad for some sort of relief!"

I stormed out only to be grabbed by Ein.

I felt myself go under his gaze. His hand came up slowly petting my hair. I felt the same thing I did earlier. The pulling on mt heart.

Suddenly I was kissing him. It kinda felt good...

"Aphmau I can't believe you did this!"

The echo got stronger untill I screamed, "AARON I'M SORRY!!"

Then it stopped. I was just looking into Ein's eyes. It felt wrong now.

"Y- You are new Alpha male!"

Huh that wasn't my voice
"Oh, Really? How sweet of you darling," Ein whispered in my ear walking off.

This can't be happening. My eyes turned into their Ultima state.

I pulled my phone out calling Derek. It ringed 4 times before he answered.

"Aph is that you?" Even from here I could feel his sadness.

"I- I need your help. There is something powerful h-here I can't be an Ultima around him." I sighed

"I have nothing I can do.. If it helps you will be able to see Aarons body tomorrow for some closure," Derek rasped out.

"That would be very helpful Derek,"

The bell rang as soon as I hung up. I walked to class werewolf class full of werewolves expecting me to be strong.

I walked in sitting in my spot right next to Aaron's. I noticed the small litle carving me did together the little Aphmau+Aaron. I couldn't smile it hurt too much.

I heard the whispers again.

"She looks tired"
"Have you heard theres a new Alpha?" 
"You can't be serious"
"I heard they were making out in the hall she clearly has no respect for Alpha Aaron"

I slammed my fists on the desk, "Out of all of you I was the most respectful of him! I listened to him! I was his companion! I didn't disrespect him when he became omega and Alpha! I stood there with him..." I felt the fiery build up finally explode.
"None of you really understand! None of you! He died because of me I didn't understand soon enough I couldn't stop all the stress that was put on him. It piled up holding him down Aaron, my precious Aaron, he held everyone up at his own will he kept everyone happy even if it hurt him. Me most of all." I sat down

No one talked after that. My eyes didn't return to normal so if any of the wolves dared to look me in the eyes it would hurt them.

I put on Aarons old bandana and rapped it over my eyes. This will only help for so long...

Ein walked with the teacher pointing right at me. He looked so normal... Like a normal wolf... He walked up and sat right next to me.
"That's Aaron's spot," I pointed out.
"Well seems to me the Aaron guy is dead isn't he?" he urged the question.

"I can and will not sit here!" I screamed
"But baby you will," Ein spoke in a smooth tone.

"Yes I will honey,"
T-this isn't my voice I'm not controlling it.

That's when I saw it. Aaron. He was standing clear as day through the bandana. He was covered in scratches blood. Where did he get those..?
"Aph, baby, why did you do this to me," Aarons lips didn't move with his words he kept signing help me.

As soon as I heard his words my face came in contact with the floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Part 2 how does it sound? I need a little more inspiration so if you could give some please help