Chapter 7

I woke up to someone laughing. I opened my eyes and, of course, Andy was standing in front of me, looking at how Alaina and I were sleeping. "Well that didn't take long," he mumbled, and then went into the bathroom. I looked down at her sleeping face and smiled. Andy was right. It hadn't taken very long at all. Only about... a day.

Wow. It was still crazy to think I had known her for only a day. I looked at the clock on the wall. It was only noon. I closed my eyes and went back to sleep. The guys would wake me up when they needed me.

This next time I woke up, Alaina kissed me awake.

"Isn't it supposed to go the other way?" I ask. "The princess is supposed to be asleep because of some weird spell, and the prince has to kiss her awake?"

"Well then you are apparently a princess," she said with a smirk.

"And you a prince," I added with a wink.

It was like we had been together for months, not hours.

ALAINA POV

He looked so cute when he slept. But, he needed to get up. All of the other guys were up and practically ready. It was 3. We had been in Chicago for a long time now, and my band's bus was parked right next to this one.

So, I creatively woke Jinxx up by, of course, kissing him. He jolted awake, and I had to hide a laugh. It was funny. He smiled when he looked at me.

"Isn't it supposed to go the other way? The princess is supposed to be asleep because of some weird spell, and the prince has to kiss her awake?" He said after a minute.

I blushed when he called me a princess. "Well then you are apparently a princess," I said with a smile.

"And you a prince," he said, and he winked at me. My heart did a weird flip. I liked the feeling.

We'd been together a few hours (were we even together?) and I was already falling. Hard. But I didn't mind. I trusted him, and I knew he wouldn't purposely hurt me.

"I should probably go get ready..." I said reluctantly.

"Oh God, what time is it?" he asked as he started to get up.

"Relax. It's only 3. You have an hour. Then it's time for signings and stuff. Show's at 7," I said as I got up. He kissed my hand, and I walked out to my tour bus.

Just a few hours and I'd be doing a show in my hometown; Chicago.