Chapter Seven

Nana, the help had just finished setting the table for breakfast. She took the gatekeeper and Mr Ado's breakfast to them outside. When she got back inside, Alee and Zafira were already on the dining.

"Good morning Alee and Zafira. How was your night?"
Nana asked with a smile.

"Fine thank you. Good morning."
Alee and Zafira returned.

While they were talking, Zubayr entered the dining room. They exchanged greetings after which he sat and had breakfast. When they were done, the ladies tidied up the table.

Zubayr went back to his room. He needed to do some work on his computer but it didn't seem to come on. While he was trying to figure out the problem was, Alee entered.

"Do you need some help?"
Aliya asked.

"No. I think it's misbehaving again. I'll do it later."
Zubayr returned.

He was about putting down the laptop when Aliya remembered.

"I think I saw another computer in your room while I was cleaning. Why don't you use it instead?"
She asked.

The sound of that annoyed Zubayr.

"You touched my stuff!"
He scowled.

Aliya was shocked. Why was he so angry? Zafira came out of Alee's room with some clothes she was planning to help wash with her. She was walking towards the living room when she heard Zubayr's voice.

"I don't want people meddling with my stuff!"
Zubayr exclaimed slamming the door behind him.

"I- I'm sorry."
Alee said looking a bit startled.

"What just happened?"
She asked herself.

"Alee is there a problem?"
Zafira asked.

"I really don't know what I did. I just told him to use the computer I saw in his room the other day since he said his was misbehaving and he flared up."
Aliya explained.

"It's okay. Since I came to spend the week with you, Nana has been the one cooking. When we're done washing, you're making launch. So get your cooking skills revived because this guest does not have untasty meals."
Zafira said trying to make Alee smile.

"Oh you! Alright then, Drama Queen "
Aliya said with a smile back on her face.

"That's the spirit. Now would you please let us concentrate on the clothes? I'm exhausted from trying to make you smile. Just kidding!"
Zafira said.

"Calm down your High-ness! Not everyone is as crazy as you."
Aliya returned and they both laughed.