Chapter 10: Nature Kwami's

At long last they had reached the Sea of Storms, and Chloe and Alya had stopped arguing but still mad at each other.

"Right then," Chloe said taking charge again "Alya, Nino and I will make a boat sea worthy, while you two gather supplies."

"You mean you're going to boss us around so you don't get all hot, sweaty and ruin your finger nails?" Alya asked heading down to the beach.

"Well someone will have to tell you if you're doing it right or not!" Chloe replied following her, Trixx and Pollen going with them.

Sighing Nino looked to Marinette, Tikki, Plagg and Chat Noir, shrugged and then went to help with Wayzz following with him.

"Marinette, come with me there's something I want to show you," Chat said leading her along the beach a little and then over a hill towards a forest full of dead trees and noting was growing.

Marinette looked around confused.

"How can we get supplies from here?" she asked "These are dead lands. The only thing here is dust." she said kicking at the ground a little.

"There's a well somewhere," Chat answered looking around "I think it was over there..." he said pointing and heading over to what yes, could be the remains of a brick well, batting some small rocks and dust away to find a tin plate.

"Here it is. Someone must have capped it," he said looking around for something to pull it up with.

Finding a stick the two of them worked together to get the lid off.

Once it was a swarm of Kwami's came out each one showing off some form of nature in what they looked like, which mainly consisted of leaves and/or flowers.

"Sass!" Tikki called out spotting one that looked like a snake and zooming forward to jump hug him.

"Tikki, whatever are you doing here?" he asked in a slightly demanding voice but hugging her all the same.

"We're rescuing you and everykwami else living here, of course," Plagg said coming over too his tail twitching a little.

Looking around Sass spotted Marinette and Chat Noir and the three Kwami's flew over of them.

"Thank you for rescuing us," Sass said bowing slightly "My friends and I had been in that well for such a long time since Hawkmoth's men came and destroyed our home."

"You're welcome," Chat Noir said smiling.

Just as Marinette was going to say that as well, a small group of Kwami's, including a peacock, and a swan came over and circled her muttering something.

"What?" Marinette asked wondering what was wrong.

"They say you look beautiful," Tikki answered introducing Duusu and Cygnus.

"Um... Thanks," Marinette said smiling at the complements as the 'Nature Kwami's' got to work bringing this land back to life.

Seeing some apples in the trees, Chat Noir reached for one and tossed it in his hand grinning "Supplies..." he said and together the two of them started picking more.

Soon they had a pile of about 20 apples and a canteen of fresh water.

They were about to head back to the beach when a loud roar was heard and the Kwami's all went to hide themselves.

Coming up from the other side of the hill was Stone Heart, Volpina riding on his shoulder.

"Look! There he is!" she called out pointing at Chat Noir.

Stone Heart didn't do anything still looking around.

"Oh for goodness sake!" Volpina cried "I have terrible eye-sight and even I can see him! Quick get him before he gets away!"

On the ground Marinette left the apples and the canteen and raced back to the beach, Plagg and Tikki saying they had something to do first, before they flew north.

On  the ground Marinette left the apples and the canteen and raced back to  the beach, Plagg and Tikki saying they had something to do first, before  they flew north

On the beach the boat was almost ready and as predicted Nino was the one doing most of the work while the girls argued over how to do it.

"Chloe! Alya! Nino!" Marinette called as she ran down the hill towards them.

"Oh what's she all fussed about now?" Chloe asked in an uncaring way "Probably saw a snake, or a spider, or a – "

"ROCK GIANT!" Nino cried out pointing towards the Akuma as Chat Noir came over the hill as well.

On the beach Marinette and Chat got behind a sea-breaker and called the others over, Chloe needing some help by Alya grabbing her and pulling.

From their hiding spot, they saw Stone Heart pick up a large rock and throw it smashing the ship the threesome had just made.

"I worked on that boat a good half hour you bully!" Nino stood up and yelled at it only for Alya to pull him down again.

"Why not invite him for tea and cake while you're at it?" she asked rhetorically.

Hearing the noise, Stone Heart turned and started coming over to them.

He was almost there, when the Ice Kwami's came out of seemingly nowhere and started distracting it.

"Look..." Marinette pointed as half of them split apart and began to freeze up the water.

Soon the sound of a horse was heard and the group turned to see Tikki and Plagg guiding Maple towards them with an empty sleigh behind her.

"Quickly, before the Kwami's disappear!" Chat said getting onto the sleigh and helping the others up.

Taking the reins Alya snapped them and the sleigh got going.

Seeing this Volpina made a ball of illusion fire and shot it at the Kwami's telling Stone Heart that Chat Noir was getting away.

Turning towards the frozen sea, the creature started to follow the sleigh.