Chapter 46: The Unexpected

As soon as Elliott opened the door Ruthie was in his arms, lunging into his thin frame and nearly knocking him over. His arms came around her with enthusiasm as her momentum spun them around. 

She kept her legs bent at the knees as they kissed, making a happy humming sound as she locked her arms around his neck.

Finally.

"Finally," Elliott murmured, echoing her thoughts.

"I know, right?" she agreed with a soft laugh.

Elliott was obviously happy, two spots of color on his normally pale cheeks, eyes bright. 

"So, you going to show me around or what?" Ruthie asked, looking around the apartment.

"Show you around? Are you joking? This is it," Elliott responded, lowering her to the ground. "What you see is it, it's tiny."

And it was. A curtained area hid a bed and dresser, and one wall had a sink and stove, with a sofa and table against another wall. And even though Elliott had opened the windows, it was obvious that the place had been closed up for a long time. It smelled very musty and stale. Ruthie flipped a light switch on and off, but nothing happened, so there was no electricity, either.

"Very cozy," Ruthie said with a grin, turning back to Elliott. "Still, we're alone, which is all that matters."

"I'm surprised by that, actually," Elliott answered, taking her in his arms again as he walked backward so they were sitting on the couch. "I was first surprised your dads let you come without one of them, then I was surprised your pop didn't fly out when we found out about Brett being here, and I'm now shocked beyond belief that he's not on his way after what happened on the bridge."

Ruthie rolled her eyes. "You know my family so well. It took all of my powers of persuasion to keep Pop from getting on a plane a while ago. Only telling him that Brett was actually in custody convinced him. 

"But whatever, I'm here now, and ready for all this--" she gestured toward the bed, "--so let's get to it, shall we?" And she leaned in and kissed Elliott with considerable energy.

"You know, you're still just fifteen," he murmured into her neck.

"Yeah, but I'm much closer to sixteen than I used to be," Ruthie answered, arching her body into his, making him groan at the contact.

His hands stole up under her shirt, where they found her soft breasts, as he pressed her back into the couch. Finally he just picked her up and carried her to the bed, where he laid her down before crawling in next to her.

Ruthie began working her way down his body but Elliott stopped her.

"No, I'm going to go off like a rocket if your mouth gets anywhere near me right now, so let's save that particular activity for another day, hm?" he suggested with a lopsided grin as he looked down at her.

Ruthie laughed and nodded her agreement, pulling her shirt off moments later.

"Oh lord, Ruthie, look how lovely you are," Elliott whispered, running his fingers lightly down her ribcage as he gazed at her.

"Stop, stop, that tickles," she protested, wiggling under his touch.

"You do spoil everything," he complained, unsnapping her jeans and peeling them down. He loved this part of her body, the beautiful, hourglass shape of her waist and hips. He could smell the faint, feminine fragrance of her as well, and knew that he'd find her wet with her arousal if her were to touch her.

"How did you know this was why I wanted you to come here? Hm?" he asked as he nuzzled the warm hollow between her breasts. His hand clasped her waist and held her to him.