Pool night(;

I stand next to Shawn and smile at him. I'm really glad he decided to bring me. I feel a tap on my shoulder and I turn around. I smile at the girl with really curly orangey redish hair. "Hi I'm Mahogany, one of the girls in magcon. You must be Janessa" she says and I shake her hand. "Yes I am and shawn has told me about you when he talked about magcon" I tell her and smile. She laughs "Well It was nice meeting you but I gotta go help Jacob get the bags" she says and walks over to a guy with several bags next to him. "Listen up" a man in a tux which I'm assuming is Bart says. "I have your hotel keys and her are the room group. Matt and carter. Mahogany, Lindsay and Janessa." I smile at them and then continue to listen. "Hayes, Nash, and Cameron. Jacob, Carter, Shawn and Aaron. Jack J, Jack G, and Taylor." he finished telling us. He gave us all our keys and we headed up to settle in.

We all settle in our hotel and I quickly go over to pull out my blue with silver bathing suit and put it on. Then i put on shorts and a tank top on top. I tell the girls I'm going to the pool and mahogany says "I will meet you down there" while she got up and walked into the bathroom. I walked out and went to Hayes's room. I knocked on the door and Nash answered. He smiled and said hi. I smiled and asked if hayes was around. "Yea he is in the bathroom but come on in". "Okay thanks" i say. I sit on the bed and go on my phone. "Hey Janessa" I hear hayes say. I look up and smile. "Hi" i say. "Wanna go to the pool" I ask. "Sure let me change" he says. I wait a minute and then he comes back out. We walk down to the pool and nobody is there. I take off my shirt and shorts and hayes stares at me. "What?" I ask. "Nothing" he coughs and I can see him blushing. "Well then lets go in the pool" i say. He smiles and jumps in the pool. I laugh and jump in after him. I swim back to the surface and feel his arms pull me closer to him. "Janessa, has anyone told you how beautiful you were" he says. I blush and say "um no not really" with a smile. He fowns and says I am repeatedly while I giggle. He pulls me into a hug and i smile. Then we hear everyone walking toward the pool so we swim to the other side and get out. He wraps his hand around mine and we walk to the chairs. "Wow hayes way to steal my girl" I hear taylor say. "Sorry man but shes into me" hayes says. "Keep thinking that Grier" i say. He laughs and I laugh. Taylor comes over and picks me up. I yelp. "Taylor put me down! I scream "No cando baby doll" he says making blush and next thing I feel is cold water surrounding me. I swim back up and feel arms wrap around me. "You're pretty when you're wet baby girl" I hear Taylor say. "Thankyou" i say. He lets go and everybody else jumps in. I look over at Lindsay and shes swimming with Matt. They would be so cute. I feel someone spin me around. "Hey hayes" i say. "Hi" he says. Can i get your permission to do something?" "Uhh what is it?" I ask. "This" he says as he pulls me under and smashes his lips against mine. I kiss back and feel the sparks and chills go through my whole body. We go back up for air and I blush. "I had to" he says with a smile. "I liked it" i say and blush. I look at taylor and he looks really mad. I shake it off and go over to mahogany. We talk for a while until everyone decides to get dried off and play truth or dare in Carters room. I walk down the hallway and hayes comes over and grabs my hand and I smile. I think I'm starting to fall for hayes.