Crazy

"Hayes...?" I say. He looks at me and smiles. "You look great" he says. "️Thankyou so do you" i say and smile. I look at everyone and they smile. "How have you guys been? I ask. "Well good but we missed you so much!" Mahogany says and give me a hug. I missed you guys too!" I say. I notice two people running over here. "Janessa!!" I hear someone say. I turn my head to the left and see Lindsay. I squeal and give her a huge hug. "Omg i missed you bae!!" She yells and smiles. "Me too!!" I hear someone say. I look behind lindsay and see shawn. I run over to him and jump on him. I kiss his cheek and jump off. "I am so sorry Janessa! I love you so much and your never leaving me again!" He yells. I nod and give him a hug. I give everyone else a hug and talk to them. After a few minutes i remember Brandon. "OMG WHERE IS BRANDON!" I yell and they all look at me. "What?" Carter asks. "Brandon my cousin he was with me!" I say. I get out my phone and call him. It goes to voicemail. I call him again. He answers and says "help!" Then the line goes dead. I fall to the ground. "Janessa!" I hear nash yell. He runs over and helps me up. "Whats wrong?" He asks. "B-Brandon!" He was kidnapped!" I yell. "Calm down we will help you" he says. I nod.

(A/N- bet you did not expect that suckers)

"So how do you know he was kidnapped?" Jacob asks. "I called him and he answered and screamed help!" I say and start to fall over. "Janessa!" Someone says and I land in someones arms. Then everything goes black.

I wake up to a scream. I get up and see i am in a car. I look out the window and see Hayes and Shawn fighting some guys. Where are we? Then i look to the left and see Brandon laying on the floor. I sneak out of the car and grab brandon. I put him the car and get back in. I see his arm is bleeding so i take my flannel and tie it around his wound. I look back at hayes and shawn and see hayes on the floor in pain. "Hayes!" I scream. And run out of the car. I grab hayes and see he is beat up. I grab him and put him in the car with brandon. "We want her!" Someone yells. I look over and see shawn wincing and grabbing his jaw. The two men start to walk over to me. "No please stop!!" I yell. They shake there head no and pick me up. "Please!! Stopp!" I cry. I puch the one in the nose and he looses his balance and falls and hits his head. The other one squeezes my wrists. "Owww!" I yell in pain. He smirks and picks me up. I close my eyes and try to wake up from this dream. Nothing happens. The next thing i know is falling to the ground and hitting my head.