Ch.2

There are so many references in this...Be waaaaarned.

I don't own Hamilton. These amazing rhymes aren't mine. They all belong to Lin Manuel Miranda. Most probably know this but I noticed that a lot of people say this in their fanfics so i think i needed to do it too...? idk well back 2 da book! 😂

              *WASHINGTON'S POV*

    The war has been so stressful lately, I thought as I sat in my tent at the desk. We're far from winning. We're out numbered by many. On the bright side; Hamilton is much better but he'll have scars from the torture he went through and the shot wounds. When he got checked up on, the nurse told me that there were also scars from what seemed to be years before. I might need to ask him about it sometime. Then again, it could be from the hurricane he'd gone through when he was 17.

    OK, I need to get back on track. I kept thinking for ideas to win the war until an idea popped in my mind. I...need an assistant. A right hand man. Just then, a gunshot sounded. The next thing I knew, a soldier yelled "It's the redcoats! They're ambushing!" OK...let's see how this goes.

I jumped out of my seat and ran out to see other soldiers running out of their tents waiting for orders. I look to my side to see Hamilton and his friends ready to charge. I took a deep breath and yelled "Attack!" At once, many soldiers were shot and killed. Men-American men were dropping like flies. This isn't good. Not at all. I started to fight too. I chuckled a bit to see Alex with as much energy as ever, taking out multiple redcoats within seconds. I also saw Hercules and John shooting as well. Lafayette had his sword. He's got great skills with that.

Within minutes, there were body's scattered; both American and British men and horses running around the battlefield. This isn't good.
We're still not winning. Every soldier has a few wounds or at least cuts. I look over to see the same case with Alex and his friends. They were a bit wounded but still fighting. John and Hercules' jaws were clenched, working through the pain while Hamilton and Lafayette, with slightly worse injuries were cursing colorfully in French. I see some other soldiers running away from the danger. How can I keep leading when the people I'm leading keep retreating!?

*QUICK POV CHANGE TO ALEX*

    I was running when an idea popped in my head. The only one of my friends that were around, was Herc. i grabbed him and said, "Dude! we got to stop the British and rob them of their advantages." "Rah" He smiled as I said " Yo! lets steal their cannons!" Herc and I decided to take one at a time and as we were pushing one, we set it off...and the cannon ball almost hit Laf in the process. "que diable les!?" "Sorry Laf!" I yelled.

*BACK TO WASHINGTON POV*

After hours of fighting, we finally get the redcoats to back off. They run back to their camp to think of their next plan of attack. I haven't seen Benedict Arnold anywhere since he tried to shoot me, and ended up shooting Alex. For all I care, he could be dead. He's a traitor. When the British were out of sight, I told everyone that had wounds to get to the nurse's tent. I started walking around camp to make sure there were no redcoats hiding somewhere. "good...No redcoats hiding." I mumbled. I do need a right hand man. I guess I could use some help planning. I should announce that when people are finished with getting their injuries fixed.

            *(sponge bob narrator voice)
              MANY HOURS LATER)*
                   Idk I'm bored lol

I called the soldiers out for my announcement. They all ran out and saluted.
"Men! We are out-gunned!" They yelled; "What?!" "Out-manned!" "what?!" "Out-numbered! Out-planned!" The soldiers yelled; "Buck, Buck, Buck" "We gotta make an all out Stand Ayo, I'm gonna need a right-hand man." They did that buck noise again. As I looked down, I saw that Hamilton had a glint of excitement in his eyes.Then a cannon went off with a 'Boom.' Again, Blood and other sh** sprayed. It felt like a if fighting when we had to abandon Kips Bay. Ships were sinking. "We have to get to Harlem quick!" I yelled as I heard Alex say "guys...we can't afford another slip!" We hop on our horses and get to Harlem soon.(I looked it up and they're literally 18 minutes away from each other )"OK everyone. Just...set everything up and be ready for the next attack.( i don't really know how this works so...lets pretend i do... lol) After a bit of getting our things together, I told Alex to meet me in my tent later. When i got to into it, I sat at my desk at once to write Martha a letter. It's been so long since I have seen her. I wrote down what had been going on lately when I heard someone walk in.

"Your excellency, sir." he said. I have no idea who he is. "who are you..?" "Aaron Burr, sir." He started to tell me about himself and complimented that I fire the British from a distance which I just responded with a "Huh.." This was starting to get boring and he'd said that he had some suggestions on how to fight instead of fleeing west, which i sighed and responded with a "yes?" Then realization hit me like a brick. He's trying to convince me to let him be my assistant. Just as I was about to tell him that i'd made up my mind about who would be my 'right hand man', Alex walked in and said "Your excellency...you wanted to see me." "Hamilton! come in. Have you met Burr?" Then Alex said "Yes sir...We keep meeting." They seemed bitter towards each other. Then Burr cut in and said "As i was saying sir...I look forward to seeing your strategy play out." He actually thought he was becoming my assistant. I looked at Alex to see some Jealousy in his eyes. "Burr?" I said. "Sir?" "Close the door on your way out." The look on his face was too good.

"Ha-have i done something wrong sir?" "On the contrary. I called you here because our odds are beyond scary. "Your reputation precedes you, but I have to laugh. I said chuckling a bit. "Sir?" "Hamilton, how come no one can get you on their staff?" "Sir..." He said sounding a little annoyed. "Don't get me wrong, you're a young man, of great renown I know you stole British cannons when we were still downtown." He looked at me with a smug smirk. I. Chuckled as I said, "Nathaniel Green and Henry Knox wanted to hire you." That smirk fell. "Yeah...To be their Secretary? I don't think so." "Why're you upset?" "I'm not." OK...That was upset. "Whatever you say son." I laughed as I ruffled his hair. "listen...its alright you want to fight. You've got a hunger. I was just like you when i was younger. Head full of fantasies and Dying like a martyr...But dying is easy, living is harder." He looked at me confused."W-why are you telling me this sir?" "I'm being honest...I'm working with a third of what our Congress has promised! We are a powder keg about to explode, I need someone like you to lighten the load...So?" He looked up at me and smiled. I returned the gesture. "Sir! we'll need all the help we can get, i have some friends; Laurens, Mulligan, and Marquis de Lafayette. We'll also need some spies on the inside, Some King's men who might let some things slide I'll write to Congress and tell 'em we need supplies You rally the guys, master the element of surprise I'll rise above my station, organize your information, 'Til we rise to the occasion of our new nation!" "Excellent my boy!" He's the perfect choice for my Right hand man.

 We'll also need some spies on the inside, Some King's men who might let some things slide I'll write to Congress and tell 'em we need supplies You rally the guys, master the element of surprise I'll rise above my station, organize your informatio...

^^^^^^^^^^^^
yes.yes.yes.yes.yes.yes.yes.yes.yes.yes

words- 1235
Like said...so many references. I couldn't help myself 😂😂😂