Chapter 5

|::. Tooth's P.O.V. .::|

"I thought we were letting Jack do this!" Easter Bunny complained. And he was right! From what North said we were supposed to stay in his shop and let Jack go find him. But here we were, slithering our way around town, trying not to be seen by the little kids. North didn't come because he didn't feel he had to.

Sandy shook his head, looking really annoyed. I think it's time to lighten the mood a little bit, maybe have some alone time. "How about we split up?" I suggest, flying backwards in front of them.

"Now what good will that do us?" Bunny says, rolling his eyes. I was getting real tired of his mood real quick. All I try to do is help out and he puts everyone down! I wish Jack was here with us. He'd know what to do.

Images flashed above Sandy's head as he tried to explain something. Of course, no one really understood him besides North. I felt bad for the little guy, he was really unlucky.

"Uh yeah..." I begin. "I'll go find Jack, you guys go look for Pitch, okay?" The two nod, although, Bunny didn't seem too enthusiastic.

I fluttered off to look for Jack. Oh Jack, he is so perfect. He is literally perfect for me! He is a guardian, he is super sweet an generous, fun, he cares about children, and not to mention, he has perfect teeth!

Because we had to stay off normal streets, I was taking scary back alleys that stink. I was walking down a particularly dark alley when I heard voices. I'll admit, I was pretty scared, but forced myself to try and think clearly.

It is probably just someone having a normal conversation with someone... In a dark secluded alley way. No biggie. But what could they be talking about? Not like it's any of my business but... The weather? Obama? Drugs? Rape? Murder? Or worse?!

I take a deep breath, stopping at the corner. I can see the shadows of the people on the ground in front of me, but I didn't dare go around that corner. Where could I go? I needed to find Jack and he's obviously not going to be in the opposite direction!

Maybe if I just casually walk past them they won't notice me. Then I can find Jack and be happy! I missed Jack already, he always made me feel safe. If only he were here now. It would be a lot less scary and maybe more... romantic! I giggle inwardly at the thought. If only!!

The male voices, which I couldn't quite make out, had suddenly stopped. Maybe they had left. I look down and the shadows are still there, looking like one gigantic blob. Maybe the shadow is just trash and they really did leave.

Or maybe they heard me and are planning to gang up on me...

I feel my heart rate increase and I begin to have anxiety. I wish I would've at least brought along baby tooth, I really need some sort of support right now!

Maybe I should just peek around the corner a bit... If I'm spotted, I will just try to fly away. I can definitely fly faster than any human could run, right? Yeah, I'm good.

I slowly (and very cautiously) poke my head around the corner. I swear, my eyes about popped out of their sockets. There, stood Jack and another guy kissing... A GUY!!! He will kiss a guy, a human guy but won't kiss me? The heck!!

I stand there for a while, awkwardly watching them. Their kiss was sloppy and unorganized, I wonder if it was because he was uncomfortable. Should I try and say something? Well I can't just stand here so I guess I should say something...

"J-Jack?" I stutter out. My voice came out scared sounding and hurt. But that's kind of how I felt so I could see why it sounded like it.

Jack tensed up, quickly pulling away from the other boy. His face was a dark shade of red and he looked from the guy, to me, and to the ground. He looked embarrassed. Really embarrassed.

I looked at the other guy. He was good looking, tall with brown hair and nice eyes. But definitely human. He looked vaguely familiar. Maybe I had personally gotten one of his teeth when he was little? I shook it off, trying to focus more on the situation at hand.

The boy looked sad, almost guilty for something. Well he did kiss my Jack soooo...

It was not awkwardly quiet between the three of us, but it wasn't my turn to speak. I was the one needing an explication for all this! Wait... Don't tell me Jack is...

"How much of that did you see?" Jack asked, rubbing the back of his neck, as he does sometimes. I shrug, not really wanting him to know that I saw all of it.

"Oh, not too much," I giggle, trying to lighten the mood. I notice how much distance Jack has put between himself and the guy. I kind of wish I didn't interrupt because it's now very awkward between us all. But then again, I wouldn't have wanted that to continue.

Then it dawned on me... this human, whoever he was, could see Jack and I. Most kids his age didn't believe anymore. I fluttered a little closer, studying his face, trying to figure out where I've seen him before.

The kid looked uncomfortable under my gaze. "Uh... hi Tooth Fairy... Erm, I'm guessing you don't remember me?" He asks. His voice sounded familiar too! I shake my head furiously.

"Tooth," Jack begins, his voice shaking. "This is Jamie..."

|::. Jamie's P.O.V. .::|

I sit on my bed, my head in my hands. Today was... eventful. I wasn't sure what to think about anything anymore.

A short summary of what happened; I kissed Jack, pushed him away, wanted him back, kissed him again, got caught by the tooth fairy, and was then flown away by Jack as Tooth basically went on a rampage.

Apparently, Tooth was not happy about Jack kissing me. In fact, I swear she would have killed Jack if he would have gotten away. And I though Tooth was the nicest out of the five.

Jack had brought us back to my house. After that drama, I felt pretty sad (as any person would feel) so Jack said he would find a way to cheer me up then left. Left me sitting on my bed all alone.

I wonder where he went. I sigh, flopping back on the bed. As I think back to the kiss, my stomach fills with feelings that make me smile. His lips were so unbelievably smooth and delectable. I could eat up every bit of him.

And when I had kissed his neck and he had moaned, the though of it now makes the space in my pants tighten. He seriously had no clue what he has done to me. I didn't want to feel this way, it was a "sin" as my mother had called it. I know if she were alive now, she's be extremely disappointed in me, which really made me sad. I can't change who I've become.

Ugh, what is my problem? Thinking I'm gay because of a silly little kiss? Am I that stupid? I'm so straight! I think back to Savannah. I can't believe myself right now... I have a girlfriend and I still kissed someone. A freaking guy!

I run a hand through my hair, getting frustrated with my contradicting thoughts. A few moment later, Jack walks in... Shirtless. And damn, did he have a good body. In his hands, he carried a six pack. Of beers.

"I don't usually do this..." He mumbles, coming over to the bed and sits next to me. "But I would have to say, this is a special ocassion." He tosses me a bottle, holding his up.

Now this is an interesting sight... A Guardian giving someone underage beer, offering to get drunk with them. But I'm not complaining.

This is going to be one hell of a night.