Chapter 6

|.:: Jamie's P.O.V. ::.|

This definitely wasn't my first time drinking. The small amount of alcohol barely had an affect on me. But you could definitely tell it was Jack's. He had only drank two beers and he was already disoriented.

At the moment, he was entertaining himself by waving his hands in front of his face.
"I don't understand.." He mumbled, looking at them in amazement. I laugh, ruffling his hair. He looks up and me and a blush rushes to his cheeks before he looks down again.

I chuckle at his sudden shyness. "What's the matter, drunkie?" I ask and tilt my head so I could see his face, which was beet red. He covered his face and erupted with giggles.

"N-Nothing!" He said between laughs. I groan, frustrated at his stubbornness.

"Just tell me!" I beg, grabbing his shoulder so he would turn to face me.

"I was just having... dirty thoughts about you..." He giggled again, looking up at me with foolish compassion.

My stomach flip flops as I ponder this. Dirty thoughts? What did he mean by that? What am I saying, of course I know what he's saying! I... I just don't want to admit... That I actually... Wouldn't mind. And that my body was actually craving it... damn it!

I chuckle nervously, running a hand through my hair. I avoid looking at him, ashamed of my foolish thoughts.

Then I feel Jack's arms slowly wrap around my neck. I look down on him, surprised. His look was lustful and made me extremely uncomfortable. "J-Jack..?"

He shushed me, shaking his head wearily. He neared my face and I tried backing away, but just ended up running into the foot of the bed. I put a hand on the railing as Jack tightened his grip around me.
"Please Jack.. I-I.." I begin but his lips press hard against mine. His fingers entangle in my hair, and he brings his body closer to mine. His breath smelt of alcohol and actually seemed to turn me on.
I couldn't help but wrap my arms around his waist, pulling him closer. I take a second to think twice, and agree to do it.

It's not like he'll remember anything anyways.

---

|.:: Pitch's P.O.V. ::.|

As I walk away from Jack and his drama, I smile slightly. He actually forgave me. I don't know how or why he would so that, but he actually did.

Now I'll admit, I changed, but I still want to get back with each and every one of those god damn guardians! Not necessarily Jack though. I actually seem to like him, knowing he had to go through the same thing I did for so many years. But the other stuck up guardians. They ruined my plans, which I now look back on and regret, but still! Then, they sent me down to that godforsaken place... I'd rather not talk about it. But it was hell, trust me.

I have changed and am willing to change my ways and help others, but I still can't shake this boiling rage for those bastards. Especially that kid. Jamie, was it? If it weren't for him and his hopes... his childish beliefs, none of this would've ever happened! I would still be feeling good about myself, people would actually see me! Is it too much to want to be seen by people? To want to be heard? To want my feelings to be known? And to overall just... be loved in some sort of way.

I know that, considering who I am, that is asking for quite a bit, but maybe there's other ways. After I somehow get even with the guardians, (which would not involve killing them, just putting them through excruciating pain and abuse that makes them wish they were dead and mind tricks that make you hallucinate and screw you up.) maybe I could team up with them and they could help me.

Doubt it.

That kid. That god damn kid. He's the one that deserves to die! And the fact that he still believes in the guardians just proves how screwed up his head is! How could Jack let him hang around him? Wouldn't he get annoying with his childish fantasies? Hah! All the guardians would be better off without that little queer!

I might just have to take care of him myself because it's obviously no one else is going to!

|.:: Jamie's P.O.V. ::.|

I pinned Jack down to the bed, chuckling. Jack bucked up against me, biting his lip seductively. The alcohol must've really screwed him up because I've never seen him like this.

Not saying I don't like it though.

I lean down, pressing our chests, which became bare in the process of getting into the bed, against each other's. I claim his lips in mine, kissing him deeply.

Oh Jack. Jack. A guardian. What have I gotten myself into? I know it's bad and I know it's going to lead to nothing good but... I can't help it! I've never felt so strongly towards another individual before. Sure, I've had girlfriends in the past, got close to scoring with one, actually. But none ever gave me such thrill, such feelings and lust in a single kiss. Jack was different. Jack... was the one. And I'm going to prove it to him tonight. I'm never letting him leave again. Ever. And I'm never leaving him.

I nibble on his bottom lip and he opens his mouth, a soft moan escaping it. I growl, the feeling to just rip off all his cloths was overwhelming. But I held back and continue kissing him, letting my tongue dance inside his mouth. Because Jack was so inexperienced, he just sorta lied there, letting me explore every part of his mouth.

That is, until I involuntarily started grinding on him.

I didn't realize I was doing it until Jack began uncontrollably moaning. But I didn't stop. I loved hearing the boy moan and squirm underneath me. "J-Jamie..." He moaned out. In the dim light of his lamp, I could see his face pale. His eyes were wide open, the look of lust vanished.

I stop everything, sitting up and staring at him curiously. "I think..." I he bagan, but didn't get the change to finish before he leaned over the side of his bed and vomited.

I quickly jump off him, scooting to the other side of the bed. "God dammit, Jack! How am I supposed to explain that one to my mom?" I groan, suddenly feeling sick, both from watching that scene and knowing I had been kissing him seconds earlier.

Jack looks up at me with sad, tired eyes. "Sorry Jamie..." He croaked out. His face was a pale green and he looked like shit. I should've known this would happen, it was his first time drinking and I had riled him up. Then yelled at him for it. The wave of guilt struck me like a huge brick wall.

I sigh, leaning over and brushing his hair back. "It's okay, Jack. It's not your fault." I lean down and kiss his forehead, causing some color (red to be exact) to return to his face. "Try to get some sleep. I'll clean this up." I say in a comforting tone.

After I had cleaned everything up and hid all the beer, I slid into bed beside Jack. I sigh and slowly find myself drifting off into sleep with him in my arms.

|.:: Pitch's P.O.V. ::.|

I had known where that kid had lived because I remember trying to infect his dreams and fail, getting frustrated. I slide to his window ledge, gazing in. What I see, I could barely believe.

That kid had been curled up with my Jack!