Connected Pt.2 「✧」

[1245 - Words]

Running through the airport, I stumble a bit tripping over my own feet. BAM. My face connects with the floor. 'Just what I need' I thought, I quickly get back onto my feet and run over to the gate. 

"He's finally coming, he's coming oh my god" I squeal to myself which earned me a few stares. I stood and waited for about 10 minutes, I ended up getting here early. Shifting my weight from one foot to the other, I wait for him to come out. 

I look to the mirror that was to my left and check myself over making sure I look presentable, after taking that fall. Luckily my makeup was still in tack along with my hair. I let a sigh of relief out, only for my breath to hitch as I see him coming out through the mirror. I turn around and run towards him.

"Dazai!" I yell, while jumping on him which causes him to drop his luggage.

"Oh my god (y/n)," He sighed "at least give me a heads up that your gonna tackle me" He softly chuckled.

I nuzzled my face into his neck, taking in his scent that I once could smell on some things he sent me. I tighten my grip around his torso with my legs. It was like if I let go he wouldn't really be here.

I slowly move my face from his neck to the front of his face, taking in his facial features. I move my right hand to touch his cheek, lightly rubbing my thumb over his cheek. "I can't believe you're here" I said as my eyes slightly water.

"You're just as gorgeous in real life then over a laptop screen." He said as he slowly put me down, much to my dismay. He looks down at me "I really wanna kiss you, can I?" He asked with a light blush on his cheeks. "Do you really need to ask?" I giggle. 

He lightly slips his left arm around my waist, bringing me closer. His right hand on my cheek, as he stares into my eyes. Leaning down he finally connects are lips together in a sweet and gentle kiss. Pulling apart he leans his forehead against mine.

"How about we get going," I suggested "there are a lot of things I wanna do with you" I finish with a smile. He nods back and grabs my hand and intertwines fingers with mine, while he grabs his luggage.

-Timeskip-

We had finally reached my apartment and sat ourselves down on the couch. We had talked a lot on our way here so right now we were both kinda taking in the situation. I just stared at him while sitting next to him. He leans down and pecks my forehead. "Do you just wanna sit and stare at me or help me unpack." He chuckled.

Actually listening to laugh in person was so different, it made my heart flutter a lot more than it used to. I just stare for a minute before getting some words out of my mouth "I think I fell in love with you all over again." This made him grin from ear to ear. "Likewise" he says.

I finally get to my feet and help him move his stuff "Alright so you can use to the spare room or stay with me" I say. "I think I loved to stay with you"

Walking into my room I open my closet and help him hang some clothes up in the clear space. After only a few minutes he was completely unpacked and ready for a long stay. I give him the mini tour of my apartment that was a decent size for one person although it was meant for 2 or 3 people.

"Alright that's I really have to show, I'm gonna go and change so I can make dinner" I say, as I skip into my room, then to the bathroom. I heard him chuckle a bit because of my skipping. I change into a pair of my white and gray shorts, with a plain gray t-shirt. I walk out into to the kitchen and start to make (f/f)[Favorite Food].

Halfway through cooking I feel Dazai come behind me and wrap his arms around me, while resting his head on my shoulder. I stop what I was doing, turning the stove on low and turn around to look at him. Looking at him I noticed he changed 'I wonder when he went to change' and as if he was reading my thoughts he said "After you came out of the bathroom I went and got changed too." "Ah I see reading my thoughts now" I chuckle.

All he does his softly chuckle and bring me into a hug. He leans down to rest his forehead against mine. "(Y/n) I love you so much" He finished with a peck on my lips. I turned as red as a tomato blushing. "Ah geez my heart can't take this" I say as I put my head on his chest. "I love you too Dazai." I say, looking up at him. He smiles and gives me a peck on the lips, but I reach up and wrap my arms around his neck to deepening the kiss.

He takes the hint and grabs my butt to lift me up onto him. I wrap my legs around him and giggle. He kisses me again but this time it was a weee bit heated. He tugged at my bottom lip to ask for entrance to which I granted fully. Our tongues battle out for dominance to which he won. We both pull away panting. Then in my mind an alarm went off 'Dinnerrrr' I though.

I quickly jump off of him and turn to the stove "Thank god I put it on low" I let out a sigh of relief. "Babe can you set the table for me?" I ask turning to him, he give an okay sign and proceeds to look for everything we need and he sets the table.

-Timeskip to after dinner-

 We finished dinner and sat down for a movie, we were on half way through it when I grew tired. I glance at the clock above the tv and it read 10:30. Although it wasn't to late I was oddly tired. I let out a yawn and cuddle up closer to Dazai "You tired?" he ask "kinda" "we can finish the movie tomorrow, lets go to bed" I nod and turn the tv but don't move off of him.

"You gotta get up to go to bed" He chuckled. "Carry me" I whine a bit, he lets out a content sigh and gets up and proceeds to lift me up and walk to my room. He puts me on the bed and crawls to the other side of the bed, I turn to face him as he covers us both up. He pulled me into his arms so my head was in his chest. His arms around me gave me a feeling of safety and it make me content.

"Thank you for coming to see me," I say into to his chest "I love you."

"You don't need to thank me I wanted to see you so badly, and I love you too." He said as he kissed the top of my head.

-----

Hope y'all liked this. I thought connected was cute and I wanted to make a pt.2 where you meet each other and i'm really liking this one. Don't forget to vote. Thank you <3