Bath Time「✧」

{LIME WARNING} YEET

A/N - 5/11/23 HELP WHY ARE PEOPLE STILL READING THIS, THIS WHOLE BOOK IS HORRID I WAS LIKE 15 WHEN I MADE THIS 

----

Walking to the bath tub, I grab a few candles and light them. Setting them down I take a deep breath and smell the candles and bubbles. "Ahh~ (f/s) so relaxing" I sigh. Stripping down, I step into the bath tub and lay back.

"A day without the kids~" I say, while sinking down in the water. My ears perk and I open my eyes to see my lovely husband standing at the door of the bathroom. "Hey sweetie, did the kids go alright?" I ask, sitting up, leaving my chest exposed.

His eyes scanned over my chest and I smirk at his stare. "Hun?" I ask. "Huh? oh yeah they were fine. They were excited to see your mom and dad." He said with a smile. "Really? I'm glad." I giggle.

He stays silent and stands still, until I break the silence, "You wanna join?" I ask in a seductive voice. He visibly stiffens, then proceeds to nod and take off his clothes. I move forward so he can come in and sit behind me. He notices and does exactly that. I sigh and lean back onto him.

"We haven't been able to do something like this in awhile" I say. "Yeah I know, so were gonna make the most of it." He whispers in my ear, lightly nibbling on the shell of my ear. A soft moan came out of my mouth, as he wraps his arms around my waist.

I could feel his member grown hard at the sound of my moans. I lean on his shoulder and look up at him and grab his face to bring him into a sweet and passionate kiss. As the kiss continued it got began to feel more rough.

His right hand slipped in-between my thighs, toward my womanhood. He rubbed my clit in circular motions, as he nipped and bit at my neck, trying to find my sweet spot. The sensation was making me a moaning mess and I gasp as he bit on my sweet spot.

"There it is~" He purrs as he licks the spot where he bit.

He moves his left hand to my breast and pinches my nipple. I let out a airy moan, and move my right hand behind me letting me stroke his pulsing hard member. He let a groan out and I find myself smirking at this. 

Finally finished teasing my clit, he slides a finger into my opening, making me gasp. "Ahh~" I moan. Sliding in a another finger, he moves them in a scissoring motion. "Dazaiii~" "Yes baby?" "I want you" I say breathing hard.

"What do you want?" He asks seductively. "I want you Dazai." I yelp. He chuckles and moves my body so I can face him. He light sucks on my nipples. "You ready?" I nod eagerly. Just as he was about to enter me, the house phone rings earning a groan from both Dazai and I.

"Go get it" I laugh. He shoots me a glare then gets out and wraps himself in a towel. "We will be finishing this later." He states. I nod and then sink back into the bath. I then hear Dazai yell "The kids are coming back (s/n) got a fever." I sigh, then get out of the bath tub and look back at the tub blowing out the candles. "Until next time my sweet bath tub" I fake a sob, then walk out to get dressed and ready for the kids.

-------

[571-Words]

WOW. So this was my first take at something like this. I hope y'all enjoyed this, don't forgot to vote and comment!~ <3