Valentine's Day「✧」

[1520 - Words]

I quickly shot out of bed and looked around. "Phew~" I exhale, I forgot to set an alarm last night. Today is Valentine's day and I've been waiting for this day. I was gonna do something special for Dazai. Right now he should be at work, all I know is I need to get shit down because he's gonna be back at 1 and it's 9:30. "I got this!" I shout with a giggle.

I grab my phone and walk out to the kitchen. I go through and grab stuff from all around the kitchen, I had hid things the night before to make sure he doesn't see anything. I squeal with excitement, Valentines day was always fun for me and Dazai, we've been going out since our last year of high school so it been 4 years.

This day is also very special, we both had our first time on valentines day on our 1st year of dating. It was actually a really funny memory because I don't think your first time is suppose to involve meme jokes but I thought it was funny.

Getting back to working I pull out some strawberries and melted chocolate. "Chocolate covered strawberries mine and Dazai's favorite." I say to myself. I pick up a big strawberry and start the process.

~Time skip to finished strawberries!~

By the time I was done I had at least 12 fancy covered strawberries and another 12 normal just chocolate ones.

I was pretty proud of myself. I nod satisfied with my work. I look at the clock and it said 10:30. "Oof, I gotta go" I huffed. I had a doctors appointment today but I made sure it was while Dazai was at work so we didn't miss anytime together.

I quickly put the strawberries away and clean up. I run to my room and get dressed. I wipe out my phone when I get to the door to put on my shoes and texted Dazai.

To hUnNy BuN

From (Y/n)

Hey i'm getting ready to leave for the doctors. Can't wait to see you later~

I Love you~~

I put my phone away and walk out the door to my car, we were only a 10 minute drive from the doctors so convenient. The reason for the doctor app. was because I've been some kind of sick lately I've been throwing up a lot lately and we both really didn't know why. I had some what of an idea what might have been going on but I didn't dare say anything. I wanted to be sure.

I pull up to the doctors office and walk in, check in and sit down. While I wait I open my phone see a reply back from Dazai.

From hUnNy BuN

To (Y/n)

Alright let me know what they say~ I hope its nothing to seriously, good luck baby. 

Also I Love you too~~

I put my phone away as I get called back. We got in to the room and went through the normal process, asking question, checking your blood pressure just the normal run down. I wait for doctor to come in.