Chapter 7: Just red paint... Right?

The goopy figure wearing a cloak that hid his goodness and his tendrils opened his eyes as he walked down a alleyway, one that had triggers a memory. You may know this figure as nightmare, the truth is the figure preferred the name corruption. It's was different from the original name of the invisible figure that could only be heard and seen (sometimes) by Corruption. He had awoke a few moments ago and was terrified at the fact that they were in another multiverse, his name was Nightmare also known as passive. '... can we leave now?' Corruption understood Passive for they shared the same memory, alleyways were not their favourite place. " no. We need to find a job that can at least fill our need for blood." Ever since Corruption had main control over their body they had a problem was blood thirst, the negativity from the victims didn't help either. It was only good luck that had last this long without murdering at least half of this town. Corruption walked past some humans that smelled of alcohol, "hey. What are you doing in our turf?" Nightmare simply ignored them presuming they were drunk, a hand was placed on Nightmares cloak. " are you deaf? I said why are you on our turf?" No answer. "Hey boys, this guy wants a beating. Let's give him exactly what he wants." 5 tall muscular but hideous men surrounded Corrupt as they tried to stare down the cloaked figure.

'Oh no, I'm not watching.' Passive tried to float away only to be dragged back to Corruption by an invisible force 'Danit!!'.

Four sharp tendrils shot thru the cloak impaling 4 members of the gang leaving the last one trembling in fear, the figure slowly turned around showing his snake like tongue and his slitted eye light (not lights because one of his eye socket is covered in goop) . This happened whenever he lost control of his bloodthirsty side and right now his control bar was in the negatives ( pun intended), he wanted to feel this man's blood on his tendrils as they threw away the body's easily and twitches in excitement. A slimy tendril wrapped around the man and picked him up by the neck, another slowly traced the middle of his stomach before slashing threw it like butter. His scream was a song to Corruptions non-existence ears, using the already bloody tendril he slowly disemboweled the poor man leaving the organs on the floor. The man was somehow still alive but that just meant more fun for the insane octopus, slowly pulling the man's arms he snapped them straight off receiving another scream before doing the same with the mans legs. He cut off a finger from the body less arm and shoved it into the man mouth, last of all he plunged his two clean tendrils into the guys eyes and pulled them outside dropped them on the bloody floor. The scream was louder this time and Corruption could hear police sirens with his enhanced hearing, " I'm not done with you yet" he whispered into the somehow still alive but in pain man as he finally snapped his head off with a loud crack cutting the scream short. 'I really wished I had closed my eyes for that' mumbled passive as he looked at Corruptions work. Neither the less, Corruption was more than proud of his work for the alleyway was completely painted red. "Time to leave" said Corruption as he used his tendrils to climb up the walls of the alleyway and into another alleyway out of the polices way.

'Now what?' Said the invisible skeleton as they walked in the clean alleyway, " we still need a job" silence followed until a tiny voice broke it. '... I have a idea...'

A/n: introducing Passive! Also if you're confused, Passive is the Nightmaee before the corruption and corruption is after it. 

Dark out!