Chapter 2:The Doctor

I am a Dalek and he is a timelord, Nothing else to it. There was a silly war started by the Daleks for power, so what. Our creator Davros was killed during the Time War, we had losses too! Argh sorry my Dalek instinct, hate.

The Doctor is supposed to be a god. I don't see what is so special about him.

Of course I have never met him before.

"OWWW!!!" I screamed in pain as electricity surged through me. Everything became blurry as the room spun.

I quickly turned to see what could cause such pain. What I saw was a man

with a silly bow tie and a cattle prod. "WHO...ARE...YOU?" I asked through gasps of pain. "I am the Doctor." he said plain as day. Wait, THE Doctor! "WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH ME?" I asked. "Shut down this ship's weapons, Captain," he said "it only responds to a commanding officer, does it not. Oh and I disabled your weapons!" he said with a laugh and holding up a sonic device I knew was called a sonic screwdriver, his only weapon. Crap.

I went over to the main computer and extended my suction cup-like arm and attached it to the control orb. "Weapons disabled." the ship interface said. "Red alert the Doctor is onboard, repeat, the Doctor is onboard." called the interface.

"Now they know I'm here, great." he said sarcastically. He then pointed the sonic at me. "Sorry captain." he said as the tip glowed. the monitor in my armor read DANGER. I saw a blinding light and then I died.