Prologue

In a world where 40% of the human population have quirks and the other 60% are quirkless. The heros in this world used to be popular, people would wonder how they got such power and on how to obtain such thing but they soon came to realize that there was no such possible way to obtain that kind of power unless if you were born with it. So conflict came to be as the quirkless despised and envied those with quirks, especially those who becamed heros.

Society started to accept their fate of being quirkless and got along with those who were stronger than them, and among those quirkless people was Izuku Midoriya, a boy who deeply wished to become a hero, just like All Might, the symbol of peace.

Izuku will encounter someone that will change his life and will guide him to the right path with only a few words that'll lit a fire in his eyes.

But in another universe, there was a battle between Kaguya Otsutsuki and Team 7. It was a tough fight but Team 7 had successfully defeated their enemy, but after saving the ninja world their farewells came to be.

Minato Namikaze was his name, he has a son named Naruto Uzumaki. His farewell was the most difficult, that is to Naruto it was.

After a sincere goodbye with his son, he expected to wake up in the afterlife alongside his wife. However, when he suddenly finds himself in a new world full of heroes and villains, what will he say?
Would they believe that he came from another world?

Published-1/21/19