Chapter 1: awakening

*Minatos pov*

"Ugghhh...." My head feels fuzzy and it aches, as if I was hit by something. I assumed I was laying down on a bed

I hear someone.... As if they were far away... and they were calling out to me...

"Minato, Please.... open your eyes." A soft and caring voice reached out to me. I was trying to grasp it but it kept slipping out of my hands.

"Minato....Minato.." Kushina?

I firmly grabbed her hand and I opened my eyes but it wasn't kushina, it was a woman that I didn't recognize.

"Umm... Do I know you?" I asked, but I don't think I was supposed to say that because the woman suddenly hesitated for a moment and looked me straight in the eyes and just hugged me.

*A few a hours later*

I soon found out that the woman was my 'mother' and that I was in a place called 'Japan.' I had been in a coma for a week and after I woke up, the nurses came in and did tests on me. After a few hours a man with a white cloak came in and he appeared to be a 'doctor.'

He had come inside the room and had told my 'parents' that after the car crash I must of hit my head and the impact caused some brain damage on me.

I stood up and climbed out of the bed, ignoring what they were talking about. I felt a little weak but it was probably because I was bedridden for a week. As I stood up straight I looked down at myself and saw that I was only around 5ft tall.

It was as if I was a 12 or 13 year old kid....

After the docter had left my 'parents' came over me and asked me if I was ok. They started to ask a bunch of questions like if I knew who they were and unfortunately I didn't and so the woman started to tear up a little but calmed herself down.

We talked for a while and I apparently have amnesia. The doctor had said that it may be temporarily if I'm lucky enough but if not then I'll just have to move on and continue life as if nothing happened.

Afterwards, I was released from where I was which turned out to be the hospital. We returned home and tried a way to regain my lost memories, but the only memories that came back were the ones that I had spent with kushina.

I plan on not telling anyone that I'm not from this world. The best thing to do is to just go along with the amnesia act or I'll start some confusion among the people. They might think im crazy and throw me inside a hospital for the unwell.

Published-1/21/19