Bright Day, Dark Day

Shades in here. Don't worry though he won't be all over here and won't be in the story much. But he will have to help Sonic y'know? Anyway, Shade is not my character and is Demetrius96s okay! He's awesome so go check him out on YouTube.

So...enough taking...

ENJOY!

~•~

I loved the attention, I really did, but this was a bit to much. After Silver dragged me up on stage and tossed me a mic, I couldn't escape. We both sang a couple of songs together and solo, which I ruled at, of course, but everyone was watching us. Even Shadow! He was in the back, leaning against the wall with his arms crossed with an amused expression. The smirk on his face was evident from all the way up here. I was lying if I said I didn't stumble on a couple of words because of him. Whenever I did mess up on the words or my dancing,(yes I dance) he would laugh. I couldn't hear over the roar of people, but I still could see with my eyes.

After all of that, I finally got off of stage and ran outside to get away from all the people, feeling like ultimate crap for who knows why.

"You're pretty good at singing," I heard behind me.

"I would say 'why do you keep doing this?' but you're not him," I said, turning around and coming face to face with someone new.

He stared down at me before a small grin reached his face. It was weird that he was almost wearing the same thing as Shadow, when,uh, at the park, but instead of it being black, the leather coat, it was dark blue with gray rimming each corner. The guy was a really light green with gray stripes, with the same color eyes. He also wore the badge with the 'G' and the surrounding spikes.

"Y'know," The guy tapped his chin," Don't go doing things everywhere, someone's gonna see."

I blushed, hoping whatever he meant, wasn't me kissing Shadow.

"Yes it's that," The green hedgehog said.

"How'd-"

"Eh, don't question it,"The other shrugged," I'm Shade, by the way, and watch it, I'm his younger brother."

"Shadow has a brother!" I yelled, " I thought from Tails(he told me that Shadows family died somehow) that Shadow was an only child.

"Yes, and..." Shade frowned," What did you do this time?"

I froze.

Didn't Shadow say the same thing to me? I turned around to see if anyone was near, in case of some sort of danger. There was people all around us so that was good for me.

I turned around and stared at the empty spot in front of me.

"What the-"

"Sonic, there you are!"

I turned and saw Tails running up to me. He smiled and stopped right in front of me. He was followed by Knuckles, Rouge, Amy(ugh), Silver, and Blaze.

Amy jumped in front of me, giving me a big hug.

"You were SO amazing."

I struggled out of her grip.

"Dude," Knuckles breathed in,"You run fast."

I shrugged, giving him a smile," They call me Sonic for a reason."

I froze, knowing where I said those words before.

"You were amazing, Blue!" Rouge said.

"Yeah," Silver have me a fist pump and laughed," Had no idea you were a good singer."